IGNORED

Pitman

LSR

If we allowed Pitman to leave before Maynard has signed a contract extension it would rank right up along side letting Weale go before Basso signed a new contract. I'm not saying it won't happen but you'd hope we had learned our lesson by now.

welll his mrs , quit her job(works with someone i know)

Wel there it is - Mr P has just signed up to a new contract extension at BCFC securing them financially meaning she does not have to work any more.

I am off to lay a tenner on us being champions next season....

I heard a guy called Clegg has decided on a career change and will apply for the vacant Sheffield Utd job. He says he's a local lad and would be happy to forego the big f--k u big bar steward mother f--ker I'll flatten you Kraut SUV by cycling his bike to Brammall Lane. He says he's looking for a career change after seeing his magic carpet pulled from under him.

P.s. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that he said the Pitman rumour is a load of AV.

Pitman and Carey are off to Brighton.

Ok, so to add more to this rumour......Pitman has come 'out' and is retiring to Brighton with Carey, where they shall live together in peace until the end of their days, and Pitman's missus has decided to move back to Bournemouth to avoid all the memories of their time together in Bristol when Pitman was still 'straight'

Jordan, if you get this on football rumours then I bow down to you my friend! You may need a lawyer though, pretty sure that's libellous in some way, shape or form!

I agree with jordan on this! season not even over and were already getting crap like this posted? is there any need for it? do you actually have a valid source to back it up? no? i thought not!! Pitman wont be going anywere, hes only just signed for us, hes young and will continue to improve! you cant just swap jobs when you feel like it, it doesnt happen in the real world.

Welcome to the world of football transfers, brinkmanship, media hype and gossip. Oh and you can swap jobs when you feel like it, happens all the time.

Here is what'll happen. in the next few days, after the Hull game CS will announce the Maynard deal is tied up along with Billy Jones.

That'll leave the green light on for Carey and Pitman to join Brighton. (season long loan for them both)

Ok, so to add more to this rumour......Pitman has come 'out' and is retiring to Brighton with Carey, where they shall live together in peace until the end of their days, and Pitman's missus has decided to move back to Bournemouth to avoid all the memories of their time together in Bristol when Pitman was still 'straight'

Jordan, if you get this on football rumours then I bow down to you my friend! You may need a lawyer though, pretty sure that's libellous in some way, shape or form!

Any moneky can get a rumor on that site, shit i've been doing it for fun for years. most recently was my Scholes rumour, that was me 6 weeks ago! :laugh::laughcont:

Welcome to the world of football transfers, brinkmanship, media hype and gossip. Oh and you can swap jobs when you feel like it, happens all the time.

Here is what'll happen. in the next few days, after the Hull game CS will announce the Maynard deal is tied up along with Billy Jones.

That'll leave the green light on for Carey and Pitman to join Brighton. (season long loan for them both)

Is that based on something you know, or are you making that up!?

Surely Carey would go on a free as he's o/o/c and there's no need for Pitman to go out on loan when he's our top scorer and cost us a lot of money

Would love the bit about Maynard and Jones to be true!

Any moneky can get a rumor on that site, shit i've been doing it for fun for years. most recently was my Scholes rumour, that was me 6 weeks ago! :laugh::laughcont:

And there was me thinking Jordan was the main source of City related bollocks over the summer!

Just because we keep Maynard and buy a full back, does not mean we will instantly sell a centre back and our top scorer!

If you believe this is true surely if Henderson signs his deal, James or Gerken will be off. Or we sign a creative midfielder, Cisse will be sold and a left winger will see Albert moving on.

Would be a bit of a silly move tho, Carey is worth keeping around the squad me thinks.

Very similar to Murray's last contract, would almost certainly prove to be a waste of money that could be better used elsewhere.

Not after you've just signed a 3 year contract you cant, its up to the club what happens, not pitman! were not talking about the local butcher here...

Again, i have no reason to belive you, its just aload of made up cobble. atleast thats what it is till i see the story confirmed on the official website, so excuese me if i think your talking crap!!

We aint selling Pitman don't believe anything you read anywhere.

Southampton will be linked with all decent Championship players, nature of the beast. Who knows what's gonna happen, I don't. I do hold hope that Maynard will sign a new deal though.

We aint selling Pitman don't believe anything you read anywhere.

Southampton will be linked with all decent Championship players, nature of the beast. Who knows what's gonna happen, I don't. I do hold hope that Maynard will sign a new deal though.

Brett Pitman. A decent Championship player? do me a favour. I have seen every home game this season and have seen some wonderful players in some wonderful teams. Pitman doesn't even come close.

Brett Pitman. A decent Championship player? do me a favour. I have seen every home game this season and have seen some wonderful players in some wonderful teams. Pitman doesn't even come close.

Pitman's proved himself a decent Championship player all right.

He hasn't been an automatic first choice in his debut Championship season but he's still notched a dozen goals.

A natural goalscorer, the more he plays at this level the more productive he'll get imo.

Ok, rumour off to southhampton , mrs just quit her job and moving down to southhampton....may be a wind up anybody heard and thing?

City signed Pitman from Bournemouth which is only just over 30 miles away from Southampton.

Perhaps they never sold their their old house and it could be his wife still spends a lot of time with family and friends in the area.

Even if she's decided she doesn't want to settle in Bristol, Southampton's not that far away and it wouldn't necessarily follow that she'd expect her husband to transfer from City just because she may feel happier in a different area..

Let's hope not anyway, he seems more than happy to be at AG and we've got an extremely promising young striker in Pitman.

On the other hand if it were known within football circles that Pitman himself has not settled as well as it appears, whether it be ambition and a perceived lack of first team opportunity here, homesickness for the South Coast, or some fall out at the club, then, coupled with his wife's possible desire to move back, it wouldn't be at all surprising if the likes of Southampton and Brighton showed an interest.

As I said, let's hope there's nothing in it, Pitman's definitely one we need to keep.

Pitman is a reasonable player at this level and will get better I expect.

... and a natural goalscorer who has a better record in his first Championship season than Maynard. He will be fitter too after a full pre-season. We could potentially have 2 20 goal strikers if Nicky stays. And how many goals might Stead have but for his long injury?

Funny old game football. I'd say Pitman is about our 4th best player this season and possibly the best signing ever.

By that, I mean that I believe he has tremendous potential and could score many many goals for us. Bear in mind that he is our top scorer this season and Millen has not been picking him regularly.

wanna put some money on it? Keyboard warriors like your self are all mouth, I was pointing out what some who works with her said to me as a conversation but the amount of idiots on thius forum get soo butt hurt like i just ****** their little sister. Thats why all the good posters have gone because agressive ****** like your self who cant actuall back that mouth up.

wanna put some money on it? Keyboard warriors like your self are all mouth, I was pointing out what some who works with her said to me as a conversation but the amount of idiots on thius forum get soo butt hurt like i just ****** their little sister. Thats why all the good posters have gone because agressive ****** like your self who cant actuall back that mouth up.

Anybody see the irony in this post?

geeze no wonder all the great post from the past have gone, to many goons in her who think thier in some special club and darnt anyone mention what a mate said in a pub. But i geuss that's the kinda reaction you get from geeks who just sit at the laptop all day and watch youtube clips of bristol city.

Ok, rumour off to southhampton , mrs just quit her job and moving down to southhampton....may be a wind up anybody heard and thing?

read my original post and see if the reaction on here is just. But say it like its asking a question.

Common sense should have told you there was no way Pitman was going to Southampton without the need for posting it on here. It's obvious for so many reasons and if you'd thought it through you'd have seen that before you posted it and not got upset about the reaction which was entirely to be expected. No point carrying on about it any more.

Your telling me to use common sense in football? the world of mad money? and crazy transfers, so is it so unbelieveble? I dont think so, all I was asking for was opions on what I heard, but like others have staed you cant have opions on here because the city light brigade is in full charge. ........

Its almost as stupid as someone claiming ashston vale is a village green, who would think suych a thing ...oh hang onnn........

Your telling me to use common sense in football? the world of mad money? and crazy transfers, so is it so unbelieveble? I dont think so, all I was asking for was opions on what I heard, but like others have staed you cant have opions on here because the city light brigade is in full charge. ........

Its almost as stupid as someone claiming ashston vale is a village green, who would think suych a thing ...oh hang onnn........

You heard a rumour and posted it on here, fair play to you, that's is what I believe a forum is about. I must admit I wasn't convinced BP would move after one season and being top scorer, but hey stranger things have happened, how many on here believed we could sign David James straight from a World Cup campaign? But the other side of a forum is you are open to being shot down by people. I for one am happy to read rumours and make my own mind up as to their validity. Although I disagreed with you on Pitman leaving as is my right I defend your right to post what you've heard. That way these message boards qualify as a forum.

e

Archived