IGNORED

Quality Pre Season

Port Said Red

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/WTPSDetail/0,,10327~2355930,00.html

At the bottom of this article it mentions that KM feels we played too many games pre-season, I hope I am right in assuming that if we are going to play less pre-season games then we will be looking for better quality opposition. I would think that from an economic point of view, three of four, increasingly difficult home games, would be better than a Latvian or Swedish tour. I know most of the Prem teams are busy with spreading their name across the world but maybe our apparently friendly link with Spurs could be fruitful?

I don't know about the games but I reckon the training schedule will be pretty tough. The best teams are usually the fittest teams and even if we can't compete in the transfer market for the top players we can massively improve our chances by getting the players fitter than any other team.

Keith said in the Sunday Independent yesterday he wants more behind closed doors games and only one open home game, preferably against a Prem side. He also said they will go to Portugal again.

Keith said in the Sunday Independent yesterday he wants more behind closed doors games and only one open home game, preferably against a Prem side. He also said they will go to Portugal again.

That "Prem side" will inevitably be whoever wins the playoffs, rather than anybody genuinely worth paying to see!

Archived