IGNORED

Neil Kilkenny

Rocky

I would imagine that's his agent picking 5 clubs and then feeding it to Sky so he can get his player the best possible deal elsewhere.

The fact he had turned down a new deal at Leeds suggests he sees himself at a higher level. None of the teams mentioned represents that, so you'd assume he is looking for a move to the Prem

Or he sees himself to be worth x amount more than Leeds have offered. Sadly the level dosnt seem to matter to many players these days (Pittman Stead for example), im sure a move to any of the mentioned teams would suit him aslong as the pay packet was big enough.

we have a leeds fan in the office here and he says the crowd get on his back quite a bit (think Lee Johnson x 30k leeds fans) maybe thats the reason he's leaveing,

Good player for a free transfer

Guest SUMMAT OUTTA NOWT

Work with a couple of Leeds season ticket holders who reckon he is not consistent enough and would not be sorry to see him go. Trouble is they like Lee Johnson and would do a swap for him so what do they know. :laughcont:

Well he cant be that bad if hes got 5 different championship clubs chasing him who are all of decent quality.

How good he is and how much the fans rate him are two things that are not necessarily connected!

You've lost me.

There are plenty of players who are not generally rated by fans but who have good ability and work well for the team. They're not bad players but they're not popular either.

As a rule they do tend to be of the "neat and tidy" variety, quietly going about their business without making any crunching tackles or defence-splitting passes. For example, City fans as a whole probably prefer the likes of Tommy Doherty and Scott Brown to Cole Skuse and Lee Johnson, even though the latter two have proved themselves capable at a higher level.

So just because many Leeds fans don't rate Kilkenny that doesn't make him bad. But it does mean many City fans might not rate him either.

Why did you quote me then haha.

You quoted me! I said Leeds fans didn't rate him, then you replied saying he must be good, and I pointed out that I never said he wasn't but some Leeds fans did. I think we're probably arguing over nothing.

Archived