IGNORED

Final Positon?

Guest ziderhead2003

Guest KingswoodRed

After a 1-4 thrashing against a top 4 side, & a defeat that must be coming very soon to a lower side (a la Bristol City) who knows.

I seriously think at this rate it could be anything from Champions to mid table.

Frankly I'd be pleased with 6th place.

There are more teams going for the top 6 this year than ever before really with Swindle, Barnsley, Port Vale, Plymouth, Colchester and Bournmouth joining us for the fight with QPR, Sheff Wed and Brighton who we knew would be up there. Hopefully some of those will not stay there long, but its a posibility.

Yes we are only 5 points off the team in 2nd, but we are also only 5 points off the team in 18th! Long way to go.

We'll get into the playoffs on yesterday's performance (QPR champions and Plymouth 2nd). City will eventually beat Sheff Weds 4-0 in the playoff final with 40,000 City fans taunting Cardiff following their relegation to the 2nd Div. Sorry, got a little bit carried away there. :Laugh4:

Absolutely. I said that at the start of the season. Nothing that's happened so far has led me to change my mind.

So far.

You have borrowed some massive rose tinted glasses off Elton John have you.

Christ, we have played well in 10% of games and you still believe we will definitely get auto. I believe our chance is 33% of auto with QPR, PA, BHA, SW and CU. Forget ST, BFC, PV and HU.

Which planet have you been living on?? :clap:  :clap:

The planet 'We're only a third of the way through the season with everything still to play for'. Which is just along from the planet 'We have a strong squad of players and a good manager'. Which is in the same solar system as the planet 'Things change in football very quickly, you only have to look at the change in mood on this forum since the Brighton result ... hopefull it will affect the players in the same way'.

Of course, only time will tell. None of us can predict what will happen at the end of the season. But I'd much rather look forward to positive outcomes than start talking about relegation because we've had a poor run of results. 7 points off the lead? That's nothing!

Anywhere between 1st and 12th depending on how much the players really want division 1 football, it's easy saying they fear no one in this league, but do they actually believe it themselves, i have my doubts, would love to be proved wrong though.

Archived