IGNORED

This Where Our Local Radio Public Broadcaster Really Lets Us Down

BBC Swindon/Wiltshire will be having a question and interview with Paolo Di Canio from 7pm on friday(thats tonight)

The twentyman talks back show starts next week on the 5th August.

So couldn't our local radio station have had the other lot's Manager on tonight doing a question and answer session

and Keef Millen on next friday?

I can't really see why you think that the BBC "Really lets us down" for the reasons you have given.

However, I believe that you are(were?) a Sky shareholder.

Can you confirm that you have sold all shares in the organisation that overtly, and deliberately, hacked the phone of a dead school girl?

Just asking, like. I know you won't reply.

The interview lasted one hour and forty minutes

There was only one Bristol Chairman that got a one and half hour interview with our local broadcaster

Can you name him?

Scott Davidson? Or, as you've put Bristol chairman, someone from the egg chasers or the darkside?

Guest LeBlueRouge

The interview lasted one hour and forty minutes

There was only one Bristol Chairman that got a one and half hour interview with our local broadcaster

Can you name him?

Bored off your doing my ******* head in with your shite

Guest BB in Backwell

He's alluding to the fact Murdoch owns Sky

No, the Murdoch family own about 29% of News Corporation (the Second largest News Conglomerate in the World - Chairman & CEO Rupert Murdoch, based in New York) who in turn own about 39% of BskyB.

The western world is run by Large Companies, not governments - Why have successive Prime Ministers licked Murdoch's ass? Should all 10.3 million of us cancel our SKY subscription? The Church of England own SKY shares - but this is for another forum.

Lighten up & enjoy the footie.

Archived