IGNORED

Fantasy Premier League

Port Said Red

I have just set up my team on the official premier league site, has anyone set up a Bristol City league there and if so what is the password?

set my team up aswell but dont know the password. as the above post says ----- does anyone know the password?

A few people on already, could be a nice big league :). If it's like last year we will all be able to see eachothers teams at some point anyway, so there isn't much point in trying to be coy about who you have picked. Saurez, Gyan and Owen up front for me currently, although of course this will probably change within 2 weeks :disapointed2se:

A few people on already, could be a nice big league :). If it's like last year we will all be able to see eachothers teams at some point anyway, so there isn't much point in trying to be coy about who you have picked. Saurez, Gyan and Owen up front for me currently, although of course this will probably change within 2 weeks :disapointed2se:

Nice job on setup, just joined, I'm Stephen Coombes - hello!

Teams become visible when gameweeks are taking place, any changes you make between gameweeks are not visible to others until next gameweek begins.

Van Persie and Van der Vaart both injury doubts for me, and Millen thinks he has problems!

Archived