IGNORED

Nervous?

Guest cardiffcity

Guest Fireman Sam

Today is upon us. The day Bristol roll over, and are beaten by their superior rivals.

Good luck.

Yes you will beat us 4 -0

Hopefully Millen will then be sacked :fingerscrossed:

Today is upon us. The day Bristol roll over, and are beaten by their superior rivals.

Good luck.

Keith, foor goodness sake, get off this forum and back to the dressing room for your team talk!

Guest Fireman Sam

2012-13 will be good.

Cardiff in Premier League.

Swansea in Championship.

Bristol City in League One.

Good luck to you

You are just another City in the UK

Guest Fireman Sam

Remember what comes around goes around

Ive followed football for a long time

One guarantee is everybody will go down after some time (Except the top 4)

I hope it is a great day for all

We dont want bubble games again

Chant at each other and enjoy the day which Cardiff will defiantly win

MILLEN OUT.

Remember what comes around goes around

Ive followed football for a long time

One guarantee is everybody will go down after some time (Except the top 4)

I hope it is a great day for all

We dont want bubble games again

Chant at each other and enjoy the day which Cardiff will defiantly win

MILLEN OUT.

No, you're not

You certainly know how to spout a load of old tosh. 'No team in this league can beat us'. Pah, deluded moron. You may very well beat us, we dont pretend to be something we are not. Promotion again for Cardiff? Not that old chestnut! You turned yellow and buckled under the pressure last season, season before you lost in the play offs and the season before you buckled under pressure again if my memory serves me correctly. We know our weakness and we dont try to hide it. Come end of the season you will be lucky to be anywhere near the playoffs, we will be lucky to be top half, we know that. 'No team in this league can beat us' what a c0ck!

:facepalm:

Although this guy is a complete ****, no one can honestly say they expect anything other than a spanking today, surely!

Difficult to expect anything, people say we're how we were last season (which we're not, thus far) - if that is true, inconsistency should teach you to expect the unexpected.

Although I do fear the worse this Cardiff lot are a weaker rabble than last season, they reckon their biggest asset is hard work, well perhaps if we (City) show some backbone we can at least match them in that department, but if we ponce around like poofs then I will be seething. This match is so important for us, we need to get stuck in and show some character, let's for once have a reason to have some pride in our club....

.LOSING IS NOT AN OPTIONenglandsmile4wf.gif

Spot on. Player for player we are better than them, but we need a bit of raw aggression if we're to win today. I've a good feeling about today COYR!!

Guest MC Risk

2012-13 will be good.

Swansea in Championship.

Your banter really is incredibly imaginative

Guest sparkyboy72

As much as i hate saying it, i think its going to be another lesson in finishing again today.

3-0 to the ole ewes.

Guest voiceofreason

Good luck.

You've set us right up for a fall now you ****ing idiot :nono:.

2012-13 will be good.

Swansea in Championship.

wrong on two counts sheepshagger, YOU lot will be in League 1, we'll be in the Championship, just, and the Jack Offs will be TWO divisions above you

Crack on dai bach....

I don't like to say I told you so, but...

Erm, I think you will find that every BCFC fan on this thread predicted an easy win for you. The only thing you said different to us was that Maynard wouldn't score against your defence.

Whoops! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived