IGNORED

Why Bother

Guest terjon

I have not been to watch CITY since Millen was given the job,

Me and the wife had season tickets for years,

Lansdown is a good man and a brilliant finacial advisor, but he could not pick a good manager if he tried.

Dear Steve

Whats the point in buying the best 2 goal scorers outside the prem and then having a midfield that do not create **** all,

We have a defence that should be playing up the downs,

We have needed 2 quality Full backs for the past 2 seasons at least and a dominant central defender and 2 good central midfield players who can play a bit, Elliot is headless,

We have needed a good left sided player for 3 seasons.

Karen Millen has been here throughout all this and sees nothing,

We also want to build a 30,000 seater, whats the point with a poor team to watch.

Steve why not employ someone who actually knows a bit about the game, or a manager who is hungry and determined.

Why anyone bothers to go why Karen is in charge is beyond, bloody cluless.:surrender:

Lansdown is a good man and a brilliant finacial advisor, but he could not pick a good manager if he tried.

Steve why not employ someone who actually knows a bit about the game, or a manager who is hungry and determined.

Why anyone bothers to go why Karen is in charge is beyond, bloody cluless.:surrender:

Are you saying you stopped going in protest at Millen being appointed and you'll be back the moment he is replaced?dunno.gif

Dear Steve

Whats the point in buying the best 2 goal scorers outside the prem and then having a midfield that do not create **** all,

We have needed 2 quality Full backs for the past 2 seasons at least and a dominant central defender and 2 good central midfield players who can play a bit, Elliot is headless,

We also want to build a 30,000 seater, whats the point with a poor team to watch.

So, in your own words we sign "the 2 best goalscorers outside the prem" - and you still don't go and watch? (also not sure who you are refering too?!) Not sure how much football you watch if you think any 2 of our players are the best goal scorers outside the prem!!

Not been to watch City since KM got the job?? based on what, his excellent initial period after taking over from GJ?!

Defence who should be playing on the downs? - based on what, heresay i assume, if you have not been to watch since KEITH has been in charge.

Spence = Decent young RB, has the odd off game but generally good.

Wilson = After a few shakey errors in his 1st couple of games, is growing in stature by the week and looks to be capable of becoming the mainstay of our defence for a long time to come.

Nyatana = Settled in well as part of the CB pairing with Wilson. Venerable at LB but looks adequate CB.

McGivern = Steady debut on saturday - will be a good addition based on early impressions.

Needed 2 quality full backs for 2 seasons - how do you know if you don't bother to go anymore - oh, and we have them now!

Karen Millen = It's KEITH, you child!

30,000 seater stadium blah blah blah = I think everyone is aware of the need for improved facilites in order to increase non match day revenue.

Bloody clueless = I agree that things are far from rosey, but you base this on what? probably reading many of the level headed and insightfull posts on here!?!

This is not meant as an attack on you, just your post. Get off the band wagon and come and form your own opinion based on what you see for yourself.

This board seems to populated with a good many people who "dont go anymore" and yet most seem to have opinions on how we play and what our players are like. it amazes me how much info people gather after watching a few minutes of highlights.

Are you saying you stopped going in protest at Millen being appointed and you'll be back the moment he is replaced?dunno.gif

Millen was a cheap option, Nice guy and all that but he is not a Manager and never will be,

Yes I stopped and will not be back untill a qaulity manager is put in his place, someone who wants success and can get the best out of players, not a ******** yes man,

We have had dead wood in the squad for 3 seasons thats why we can't move on, Ship um out ,

Players I would get rid of.

Cisse

Hunt

Stewart

Elliot,

Johnson,

Maccalister,

Nytanga,

Fonts,

Ribiero (injury prone)

Carey ( past his best)

D James ( give him the 6 inch nail)

Woolford

Clarkson

Loanees

spence (not great)

Mcgirven (rubbish) voted worst player to ever player for leicester City last season and Karen signs him......:surrender:

I Know i will be shot down in flames which dosn't bother me, MILLEN is a joke,

Lansdown just isn't anygood at picking managers,

Yes I stopped and will not be back untill a qaulity manager is put in his place, someone who wants success and can get the best out of players, not a ******** yes man,

How did you know that Millen would'nt be a quality manager??

for all you know, he could have been the next jose mourinho - all managers have to start somewhere :doh:

KM at the gate no quality signings end of the day

gates will drop

no new stadium

playing with the gas again

joke

Need clean sweep new brush let try and stay in this league

COLIN OR STEVE

wake up before is destroyed

No wondered the traveling fans can be heard

And we all sit in silence

Millen was a cheap option, Nice guy and all that but he is not a Manager and never will be,

We have had dead wood in the squad for 3 seasons thats why we can't move on, Ship um out ,

Cisse

Hunt

Stewart

Elliot,

Johnson,

Maccalister,

Nytanga,

Fonts,

Ribiero (injury prone)

Carey ( past his best)

D James ( give him the 6 inch nail)

Woolford

Clarkson

Loanees

spence (not great)

Mcgirven (rubbish) voted worst player to ever player for leicester City last season and Karen signs him......:surrender:

Oh come on. I thought you were being serious for a bit.

Several of those players have only played since Keith was appointed - what are you basing your opinions are? McGivern actually did very well against Brighton.

Those are players you would get rid of - some useful players in there - It helps though if other clubs want them or if they aren't in contract.

Many of us are frustrated with Keith but give the bloke a chance at least.

So, in your own words we sign "the 2 best goalscorers outside the prem" - and you still don't go and watch? (also not sure who you are refering too?!) Not sure how much football you watch if you think any 2 of our players are the best goal scorers outside the prem!!

Not been to watch City since KM got the job?? based on what, his excellent initial period after taking over from GJ?!

Defence who should be playing on the downs? - based on what, heresay i assume, if you have not been to watch since KEITH has been in charge.

Spence = Decent young RB, has the odd off game but generally good.

Wilson = After a few shakey errors in his 1st couple of games, is growing in stature by the week and looks to be capable of becoming the mainstay of our defence for a long time to come.

Nyatana = Settled in well as part of the CB pairing with Wilson. Venerable at LB but looks adequate CB.

McGivern = Steady debut on saturday - will be a good addition based on early impressions.

Needed 2 quality full backs for 2 seasons - how do you know if you don't bother to go anymore - oh, and we have them now!

Karen Millen = It's KEITH, you child!

30,000 seater stadium blah blah blah = I think everyone is aware of the need for improved facilites in order to increase non match day revenue.

Bloody clueless = I agree that things are far from rosey, but you base this on what? probably reading many of the level headed and insightfull posts on here!?!

This is not meant as an attack on you, just your post. Get off the band wagon and come and form your own opinion based on what you see for yourself.

With all due respect my friend, I do not need to go to games to know what we have got and not what we haven,t, Millen defends as soon as we score he is a joke, My football knowledge is much better than most without trying to blow the odd trumpet,

I no longer manage at a decent level because of other commitments, but only a fool would think CITY have a good side well balanced and a good manager taking us places. ( not trying to be disrepectful to you and all that)

how do you know none of those players are any good you don't go and watch them week in week out,

I don't want keith in charge but even i will pick this thread apart is stupid unhelpful and adds nothing to the 3000000000 other posts already floating about on the board,

Stop trolling

how do you know none of those players are any good you don't go and watch them week in week out,

I don't want keith in charge but even i will pick this thread apart is stupid unhelpful and adds nothing to the 3000000000 other posts already floating about on the board,

Stop trolling

Oh right, you have to go to games to see how crap the team is,

No its ok mate you waste you cash on going to watch a team picked and motivated by a dull unispiring bloke,

Not for me mate,

Stop trolling

No its ok mate you waste you cash on going to watch a team picked and motivated by a dull unispiring bloke,

Not for me mate,

Dear Steve

Is there an award for the most tragic post in the history of this forum? I've seen many that might qualify, but this really takes the biscuit.

It usually helps , yes

At least if the manager isn't doing it , we are trying to from the stands

Not for me mate,

You've lost interest , I get that. But dont have a pop at those who SUPPORT the club and don't just sit in an armchair whinging

I thought you stopped going when GJ was in charge cos he was useless and the team crap back then as well?

The team was crap back then, if you notice we still have most of them here,

Johnson should of signed a quality striker on loan when we top, he didnt, the rest is history mate,

The team was crap back then, if you notice we still have most of them here,

Johnson should of signed a quality striker on loan when we top, he didnt, the rest is history mate,

So you didn't stop going simply because KM was appointed and you won't in fact be back if he goes unless you immediately approve of the next manager?

Is there an award for the most tragic post in the history of this forum? I've seen many that might qualify, but this really takes the biscuit.

I hope so, when can I collect it,

No...Ok mate your are right, I am a knob,

Millen is fantastic motivator the team is full of quality players and fans are queing outside to get in the ground, We are playing great football that needs to been seen to be believed, Oh i get it I am a knob who know **** all.

You dont mind if i saty home this season do you........................:clapping:

So you didn't stop going simply because KM was appointed and you won't in fact be back if he goes unless you immediately approve of the next manager?

I am glad you think KEEF is a good manager mate, Thats really great,

I am glad you think we have a good team, Thats really great,

I dont if thats ok,

a million stupid points that others have noted, but this one has been missed.

So you reckon he did a terrible job appointing Johnson did you?

Personally, just class this as yet another rant from someone who doesn't even watch the team any more.

I think this link sums you up - http://www.theginge.com/armchairsurvival.html

Cisse = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Hunt = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Stewart = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Elliot,

Johnson,

Maccalister,

Nytanga,

Fonts,

Ribiero (injury prone)

Carey ( past his best)

D James ( give him the 6 inch nail) = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Woolford = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Clarkson

Loanees

spence (not great) = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!!

Mcgirven (rubbish) voted worst player to ever player for leicester City last season and Karen signs him......:surrender: = YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY!! (regarded good enough by MAN CITY to be handed a new 2 year contract this summer!)

With all due respect, I'm glad that the majority of responces to this thread are disagreeing with you. You can not base the opinions you have of people having never/rarely watched them at work.

I do not believe that you have been a manager at a good level before and if you have, this post would suggest that you didn't do too well or last too long in the post.

* on occassions I have said "you haven't seen him play", I obviously mean over the last 18 months or so and for Bristol City, bar possibly the odd game on TV. - certainly not enough to base a judgement on any of their professional abiities. Some I agree with you on, but that is based on watching them on average about 30 odd times per season with my own eyes.

No...Ok mate your are right, I am a knob,

Millen is fantastic motivator the team is full of quality players and fans are queing outside to get in the ground, We are playing great football that needs to been seen to be believed, Oh i get it I am a knob who know **** all.

You dont mind if i saty home this season do you........................:clapping:

staying at home seems to be something you are at least capable of - reasoned comment seems to escape you.

Going by your posts on here... your utterly clueless mate.

I'm sure most will agree with me.

No mate, I am not easily pleased like you are,

You think we have a team and manager that are great, bully for you,

Wake up mate.

I'm sure most wll agree with me, Millen is s joke.

I am glad you think KEEF is a good manager mate, Thats really great,

I am glad you think we have a good team, Thats really great,

I dont if thats ok,

I don't think KM is a good manager and watching City under him has become torturous.

I agree with most of your comments about him and have said from day one he was the wrong choice.

My interest in this thread was to see if you were a fan who had specifically stopped attending due to KM's appointment/ continuation in the job, and it seems you are not.

No mate, I am not easily pleased like you are,

You think we have a team and manager that are great, bully for you,

Wake up mate.

I'm sure most wll agree with me, Millen is s joke.

I think we have a poor team and a poor manager.

The thing that makes you clueless, is that you guessed, for no apparent reason, that Millen would'nt be a very manager - like I said before - he could have turned out to be very good for all you know.

I agree, he is not cut out - not a this level - but I have been to games and seen how poor we are and witnessed first hand how tatically inept he is.

But I think it was the correct decision to give him a chance - at the time he deserved it.

Assuming those two sentences go together, as your post implies, I don't get it.

When you say "since Millen was given the job" do you mean:

1. When he was given the job as caretaker?

- At which point we had a massive revival playing entertaining football.

2. Or do you mean when he took over from Coppell?

- At which point you would have already bought your season ticket.

I can't be bothered to comment on your views that 2/3 of the team are crap without having seen them play for City (according to you) but are you telling porkies or just a fruit cake?

No...Ok mate your are right, I am a knob, :laughcont:

Millen is fantastic motivator the team is full of quality players and fans are queing outside to get in the ground,(yes, they usually are actually! but i think you will find this at most live entertainment events - even at the Mem!) We are playing great football that needs to been seen to be believed, Oh i get it I am a knob who know **** all. :laughcont:

You dont mind if i saty home this season do you (I thought you were doing anyway and last season.)........................:clapping:

Your thread is now going from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Nobody says we are great - there are many things that need improving on. Many agree with you about KM, but are judging him based on what they have seen for themselves.

I have always been very pro KM, although admit that a change of blood might be the best thing - but not yet.

not sure how long i would give it - possibly the next 3/4 games (anyone who cares to check, will see from my summer postings that i thought it would be fair to review it around October time, 10ish games. KM has PROVEN since his time in the job that he IS capable of turning things around, but i totally agree that the level of inconsistency is a frustrating concern)

Even more of a concern to the board must be the attendance figures, which despite a great offer rom the club, failed to get many more in on Saturday. This, as with Gareth Southgate at M'boro, could ultimitely be what costs him his job, moreso that a mixed bag of results and performances.

With all due respect, I'm glad that the majority of responces to this thread are disagreeing with you. You can not base the opinions you have of people having never/rarely watched them at work.

With all due respect, I have seen most of these at some stage, some for city, some for other clubs,

I do not believe that you have been a manager at a good level before and if you have, this post would suggest that you didn't do too well or last too long in the post.

Well, you do not know me, I have managed at a very good level for over 15 years and played at a good level 2, I have won the leagues I have managed in on many occassions, so motivation and team building and getting the best out of players is what i do, I could go back but the travelling is not possible in the week anymore.

* on occassions I have said "you haven't seen him play", I obviously mean over the last 18 months or so and for Bristol City, bar possibly the odd game on TV. - certainly not enough to base a judgement on any of their professional abiities. Some I agree with you on, but that is based on watching them on average about 30 odd times per season with my own eyes.

My oppinion is Millen is not the man for the job, nice guy, not a motivator and not capable of attracting the players City need, Most of the dead wood have been here since the johnson days, Not an elliot fan, works hard with no end product, johnson tidy player but dosn't create, Carey as been great but now past is best, Ribs good young un too many injuries, Nytanga and fonts get caught out ball watching too much, Woolford no end product, James past his best, Clarkson lacks the pace, Maccalsiter whilst can be solid his ditribution is very poor as was ORR'S,

The other problem is Millen worries about the opposition too much, spends too much time worrying about them scoring hence when Him & Johnson were in charge when we go 1-0 up then switch to 5 in midfield, we get caught out defending a lead for too long in most games when we are in front. The rubbish he says about us needing to score first is because he only knows tactics on defending hence when we go 1-0 down he dosn't know how to change it.

I don't go anymore because I find watching all to frustarting,

I am still amazed at the number of people who care enough to come on here and post about how little they care!! Last Saturday as we were leaving the ground I said that that I thought we played quite well without the end product and just needed a break. Some random guy then tried to convince me that I hadn't actually enjoyed the game because his mate who has been attending for 45 years didn't go to the match. I of course said that he was right, I was obviously mistaken and would destroy my season ticket immediately, :innocent06: I said that in two words, the second was off.

In fairness, these are now (finally) slightly more reasoned arguments.

The fact remains though, that the majority of things you are critisising, you have not seen for yourself.

At what point did you stop going to support the club? If it was at the point that KM was given the job (as you stated) do you not think that this was a bit of a harsh reaction, without seeing how the bloke would do?

Terjon - in a bizarre way, you do actually make some good points.

Ultimately, Millen must start playing to our strengths, 'attack not defend'.

Our best players are offensive, so it's time to throw caution to the wind and have a right old shoot out! Play them all and see what happens, because there is no way it can be any worse than current performances.

Also, the best thing that could happen us that clipboard loses his clipboard!!!!!

I am still amazed at the number of people who care enough to come on here and post about how little they care!! Last Saturday as we were leaving the ground I said that that I thought we played quite well without the end product and just needed a break. Some random guy then tried to convince me that I hadn't actually enjoyed the game because his mate who has been attending for 45 years didn't go to the match. I of course said that he was right, I was obviously mistaken and would destroy my season ticket immediately, :innocent06: I said that in two words, the second was off.

That's what l love about our support, were just one big happy family.

In fairness, these are now (finally) slightly more reasoned arguments.

The fact remains though, that the majority of things you are critisising, you have not seen for yourself.

At what point did you stop going to support the club? If it was at the point that KM was given the job (as you stated) do you not think that this was a bit of a harsh reaction, without seeing how the bloke would do?

I was there when KEEF was cartaker, he should never of been giving the job,, Ok he did ok and some say he deserved a go, NOT a good choice IMO and stated so at the time, So I did see the problems that were already there from the Johnson end, The defending a lead, giving away goals at the end of each game, Millen was part of that, not for me.

Its not really his fault to be fair he just isn't cut out to manage, he wanted the job and city gave him it, Bad choice from Lansdown and I said it at the time.

We need a Manager who can attract quality players, Keef had had months to get players in, Players are like all of us they will play or work for someone they know, trust and like.

Exactly!

We lost out in a close match against the league leaders, when a point would have left us unbeaten in 4 games after 2 bad defeats to kick off the season - so, has KM not turned things around to a certain extent already?!

I agree the tactics can be frustrating at times, but numb one priority was to stop the rot and tighten things up.

I have long said that this forum should not be allowed to be anonymous, as it gives the keyboard warriors scope to say whatever they like witht fear of challenge or accountability. Perhaps it is time to consider two forum's, one for those who attend games and one for those who can't be bothered but still choose to attack the club from every angle....?!

Personally I would have started the letter with something like:

"Dear Steve

First of all I want to thank you for the incredible support and investment that you have made in Bristol City, without which we would be languishing in League One or possibly worse. Thank you also for the prospect of a new stadium which now seems to be almost within reach."

That sort of thing ...

Of course I agree with that,

But my point is why buy a really expensive brand new suit and then wear old rooten shoes, a ripped shirt and not have a shave or have a bath. ( if you get my meaning)

Exactly!

We lost out in a close match against the league leaders, when a point would have left us unbeaten in 4 games after 2 bad defeats to kick off the season - so, has KM not turned things around to a certain extent already?!

I agree the tactics can be frustrating at times, but numb one priority was to stop the rot and tighten things up.

I have long said that this forum should not be allowed to be anonymous, as it gives the keyboard warriors scope to say whatever they like witht fear of challenge or accountability. Perhaps it is time to consider two forum's, one for those who attend games and one for those who can't be bothered but still choose to attack the club from every angle....?!

Oh right, so every person who is a fan or supporter of this club should attend every single game or they are not allowed an oppinion, Do me a favour mate.

Oh right, so every person who is a fan or supporter of this club should attend every single game or they are not allowed an oppinion, Do me a favour mate.

I didn't say that, did I ?!

It would be great to chat, discuss and pick the bones out of a game/performane/issue with people who had actually seen/experienced it though, rather than with people who are basing their opinions on hearsay, press talk and jumped up, uneduacated opinion.

Your original post serves as proof of this perfectly!

I didn't say that, did I ?!

It would be great to chat, discuss and pick the bones out of a game/performane/issue with people who had actually seen/experienced it though, rather than with people who are basing their opinions on hearsay, press talk and jumped up, uneduacated opinion.

Your original post serves as proof of this perfectly!

Hi, I didnt respond that to your write up, That was for the guy who said people who dont go to games shouldn't be allowed to have an oppinion on CITY.

I love how the bloke claims he's been a City season ticket holder for years prior the appointment of Keith, yet claims he managed clubs "at a decent level" for 15 years. Lets get one thing straight you little porky teller, any football at a good level is played at 3pm on a Saturday . . . . so what were you doing? Managing your team or watching Bristol City every week?

You're gonna be telling us that you're a real boy in a minute.

I would imagine that Keith Millen knows more about football than everyone of us on here. Having played professionally for 20 years making 500+ appearances and being involved with coaching/management for another 7 and being a UEFA qualified coach I hardly think you can describe him as being someone who knows nothing about the game. I disagree with you saying he does not have hunger or determination.

What you can say is that Keith is a rookie full time manager and he is working within his means. We have only played a few games this season and he has got some games right and some wrong. If he gets us to mid-table this season then he has done a good job.

It is far too early to talk about relegation, sacking managers, writing to the chairman.

Take a look at the league table and you will see that this bloke who knows nothing about football has us on equal points and goal difference as a recent England manager.

Let's give him time, it may not be an easy ride but please give him time.

Assuming those two sentences go together, as your post implies, I don't get it.

When you say "since Millen was given the job" do you mean:

1. When he was given the job as caretaker?

- At which point we had a massive revival playing entertaining football.

2. Or do you mean when he took over from Coppell?

- At which point you would have already bought your season ticket.

I can't be bothered to comment on your views that 2/3 of the team are crap without having seen them play for City (according to you) but are you telling porkies or just a fruit cake?

Also you say you played to a good level for years AND managed to a high level for 15 years AND had City season tickets for years. Whats the chronology and what is your definition of a high level, I am intrigued.

I was there when KEEF was cartaker, he should never of been giving the job,, Ok he did ok and some say he deserved a go,

Can I just clarify.......

A manager losing just 1 game in 9, winning 5 and getting 18 points from those 9 games - That is what put you off to such an extent that you vow never to go again whilst he is charge??!! WTF!!

For someone with such in depth knowledge of the game and who has managed and played a very good level, you seem to have exceptionally high expectations! If this was enough to stop you coming to watch, then I fear that NOBODY will sufice to meet your managerial requirements and be given the appointment, if KM is, at whatever point, replaced! :doh:

Guest Potato Peeler

If there isn't one should definitely be created purely for this post.

Guest redology

Man, the funniest bunch of posts I have read for ages. I'll have a pint of what ever terjon is on.... Just the one though...

The answer to why bother is - becuase we are city till we die. If we stop going then there is no club that's why we bother, through thick and thin!

You Redz.

Dear Steve

OK Gary, leave it now....its over.

BCAGFC

I love how the bloke claims he's been a City season ticket holder for years prior the appointment of Keith, yet claims he managed clubs "at a decent level" for 15 years. Lets get one thing straight you little porky teller, any football at a good level is played at 3pm on a Saturday . . . . so what were you doing? Managing your team or watching Bristol City every week?

You're gonna be telling us that you're a real boy in a minute.

Maybe that was 6 years ago, dim wit

Bollox did you ever have a season ticket this is all. I have seen some of the best and worst football under Millen he needs consistency that's what he needs, your post is childish and I suspect you are a child.

maybe your thick

I would imagine that Keith Millen knows more about football than everyone of us on here. Having played professionally for 20 years making 500+ appearances and being involved with coaching/management for another 7 and being a UEFA qualified coach I hardly think you can describe him as being someone who knows nothing about the game. I disagree with you saying he does not have hunger or determination.

What you can say is that Keith is a rookie full time manager and he is working within his means. We have only played a few games this season and he has got some games right and some wrong. If he gets us to mid-table this season then he has done a good job.

It is far too early to talk about relegation, sacking managers, writing to the chairman.

Take a look at the league table and you will see that this bloke who knows nothing about football has us on equal points and goal difference as a recent England manager.

Let's give him time, it may not be an easy ride but please give him time.

To be honest all this you say is great, but remember some of the best players in the world make terrible managers, dont be fooled in believing just because someone is an ex pro in knows how to manage a team or get the best out of people, worked and played with quite a few,

Maybe Paul Gascoine should be a good manager or Bobby Charlton,

Its about managing people and handling situations, Coaching and Managing to different things,

Can I just clarify.......

A manager losing just 1 game in 9, winning 5 and getting 18 points from those 9 games - That is what put you off to such an extent that you vow never to go again whilst he is charge??!! WTF!!

No, it was the style that put me off, I had a season ticket so watch the rest of that season.

For someone with such in depth knowledge of the game and who has managed and played a very good level, you seem to have exceptionally high expectations! If this was enough to stop you coming to watch, then I fear that NOBODY will sufice to meet your managerial requirements and be given the appointment, if KM is, at whatever point, replaced! :doh:

Maybe you consider Keef a good manager, I dont, like I said nice bloke, not a manager and not one that can attract players to this club, and that my friend is what its all about,

Ok,

Just to clarify,

Keef is not the man for the Job,

This team needs a leader on and off the pitch,

I will not spend £1,000 a year in the executive seats to watch this drival,

Being an ex pro does not make you a good manager,

A lot of fans watch games all over the world, they dont need to be an ex pro to spot a bad player,

Its like watching the bloody X factor, you dont need to be a singer to hear who can't ******* sing.

If your happy to pay good money to watch then fair play to you, i would like to see CITY get a real manager in, someone who could bring us forward,

Football is a confidence game and we need a guy that can instill belief and effort into this team,

Formations are not the problem application of the players is what is required, KEEF can shuffle as much has he likes, He aint got what it takes,

If your happy to pay good money to watch then fair play to you, i would like to see CITY get a real manager in, someone who could bring us forward, Football is a confidence game and we need a guy that can instill belief and effort into this team,

Formations are not the problem application of the players is what is required, KEEF can shuffle as much has he likes, He aint got what it takes,

Can you give us a realistic alternative ?

Can you give us a realistic alternative ?

It's not really our job to put names forward, and not being able to name the ideal available replacement off hand wouldn't be a reason for keeping KM if he was seen to be failing.

What we do know is we were told City received "dozens of quality applications" last time the job was advertised and there's no reason to think next time would be any different.

It's not really our job to put names forward, and not being able to name the ideal available replacement off hand wouldn't be a reason for keeping KM if he was seen to be failing.

What we do know is we were told City received "dozens of quality applications" last time the job was advertised and there's no reason to think next time would be any different.

.....and look what happened when we appointed arguably the best candidate out of those "dozens of quality applications".

The point is, nothing guarantees success and decisions should not be taken lightly i.e. until we are sure that KM is not the man for the job. At present he has proven to be ok, nothing more, nothing less. Any change to that could spell disaster and until such point as we look certain to be no better off under KM (which I don't think is the case. Not yet anyway!) then a mid season change of manager is HUGE gamble. Ask Rovers!

Archived