IGNORED

League

Guest KP8

The league table is very tight at the moment & yes we have been poor in some games but with just a little bit of luck we could easily of had a couple of wins and we would now be in the top half so we arnt a million miles away as we might think we are so its not all doom & gloom, less than 10 games played and a long way to go. Lets get behind the boys and see if we can get our first home win of the season weather we like or want keef or not thats who we have at the moment so think we need to start all pulling in the same direction starting tomorrow night!!!! COYR

Poor in 'some' games? We've been awful most of the time. In a glass half empty type of way we could also be rooted to the bottom and cut adrift if luck had gone against us.

Most people on here would feel happier if we looked capable, even if we were still in our current position.

Exactly. We may only be a few points from mid-table, but we look a long way from being able to even get the points to keep us a few points from mid-table, never mind the points to close that gap. :disapointed2se:

The league table is very tight at the moment & yes we have been poor in some games but with just a little bit of luck we could easily of had a couple of wins and we would now be in the top half so we arnt a million miles away as we might think we are so its not all doom & gloom, less than 10 games played and a long way to go. Lets get behind the boys and see if we can get our first home win of the season weather we like or want keef or not thats who we have at the moment so think we need to start all pulling in the same direction starting tomorrow night!!!! COYR

Yes. Milwall havent scored since 17 august. 8 hours and 5 min. Happy that we scored on saturday. A couple of wins and we look upwards. If we win tonight I think we can have a good run next 3 games. COYR!!!

Are you Keith Millen?

Yes. Milwall havent scored since 17 august. 8 hours and 5 min. Happy that we scored on saturday. A couple of wins and we look upwards. If we win tonight I think we can have a good run next 3 games. COYR!!!

Wow - is that true about Millwall? Have to be honest I've taken no real interest this season so far, I don't even know who's top, never been like this about the start of the season before. Must be getting old.....

A long way? We deserved wins against Leeds and Doncaster. 5 extra points sees us comfortably top half. I agree it's been crap, especially at home, but let's not make things up.

Who's making things up now? Are you forgetting that the teams above us will be playing while we get those elusive 5 points?

Archived