IGNORED

Only One Team Can Win Again!

Br 1st ol

Guest WillsbridgeRed

GOT to be England - a world cup winning side, great for sport in this country and something to be proud of.

WORLD CHAMPIONS sounds so good.

Citys promotion drive can go on hold for the week!

Guest bristol south end

egg chasing is just a minority sport where only a maximum of 5 could ever win it, will all you egg chasers be out the memorial ground next week watching your local team play! no thought not,just get off the band wagon only 1 game matters on saturday lets just keep this as a football forum ok

egg chasing is just a minority sport where only a maximum of 5 could ever win it, will all you egg chasers be out the memorial ground next week watching your local team play! no thought not,just get off the band wagon only 1 game matters on saturday lets just keep this as a football forum ok

Couldn't agree more. Rugby - ##### :rolleyes:

Agreed, i'd much rather see city win (which they will :rolleyes: )

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

footys better than rugby , but world cups better than div 2 , hmmm

City I'm afraid , win it in 4 yeard boys ! But we'll both win anyways , mark my words

Guest ziderhead2003

seeing as i aint that interested in rugby i would probaly have to say city to win. BUT it would be lovely if england could win just to beat aussie scum!

Guest east_dundry_red

If i didnt accualyy PLAY rugby on a sunday afternoon then YES i would be watching the shoguns.

Its good that this country can produce a team to get into the final of any sporting event; although as has been rightly pointed out above that rugby is a "minority" sport and can be won only by 5 teams, surely the same can be said of football's world cup in that about 5 nations only have a realistic chance of winning it.

Irrespective of the sport, I always like to see England win, something that has not been very often. We may bang on about england football but in reality mostly our national team flatters to deceive; they bottle it when it really matters.

Although I follow Bristol City and have done so for many years, I do like to see top sporting events on TV. I suppose its because I can come down and see the City week in week out and these rugby world cup things are on every 4 years or so. However, if the two were on at the same time I'd coe to see City and videotape the rugby and go home and watch that.

Best of both worlds. As to the results? Well City 2 Barnsley 2. Australia 19 England 16.

will all you egg chasers be out the memorial ground next week watching your local team play! no thought not,just get off the band wagon only 1 game matters on saturday lets just keep this as a football forum ok

No, but if I didn't work on Sundays, yes I would be supporting the Shoguns.

And it is only your opinion that only one game matters on Saturday - and as regards the band wagon jumping, I've watched every single WC game that I physically could (England or not) so I'd hardly call that jumping on the band wagon for this one game - would you?

]

Oh yeah and I bought the England Rugby DVD before the RWC which conclusively proves my point... :P

Guest Bootylicious

England, hands down.

We may never, as a country, get this opportunity to win a World Cup again! Whereas City...well yknow the rest :Cheeky22:

Archived