IGNORED

We Will Go Up Automatically

Guest edtheciderhead

Guest edtheciderhead

I really can't see port vale,colchester,plymotuh and barnsley staying up at the top for long. None of them have any real star names apart from Playmouths David Friio who will be offloaded soon anyway.They won't last the pace and we have taken points away from home against teams like qpr,plymotuh and brighton that is why i'm confident of a top 2 finish this season.Our rough patch is (hopefully) over and we will finish stronger rather than weaker like we have in previous seasons.

I can't. I don't think our players have enough bottle under pressure.

I unfortunately agree, the ply-offs last year was in case in point but another, bigger one, was the way we froze at the Mill Stad, thankfully it was only Carlisle, a better side would have taken full advantage.

Auto it has to be, my heart will not cope with the play-offs again.

:Cheeky22: I predict QPR will bottle out of the Championship and City will steal it to finish as Champions! :wacko: (Opposite of the Watford thing!)

QPR aren't by any means an invincible club in this Division.

Only 7 points ahead at the moment and I'm sure City will catch up with them before long! :rolleyes:

We drew with them Away and they've got to come to our place yet! Muwahahahahaaa!!! :Costumed19:

Archived