IGNORED

Palace Away

cityed

I'll be there. Quite a few London fixtures for the London exiles in the coming months.

Can't imagine Tuesday will be quite the same as the playoff semi there a few years ago. My favourite ever game as a City fan. That Noble goal still makes me shudder when I watch it..

Guest greg_cpfc

I'll be there. Quite a few London fixtures for the London exiles in the coming months.

Can't imagine Tuesday will be quite the same as the playoff semi there a few years ago. My favourite ever game as a City fan. That Noble goal still makes me shudder when I watch it..

You're telling me...

How do you think you're going to get on tomorrow? Has McGivern been playing for you?

I just booked my tickets (I live 5 mins down the road). Apparently only 150 tickets sold so far!

Bottom of the league, no manager, away on a Tuesday night in October - whAy would anyone not want to go?

Bring it on.

As an exile in London i haven't bought one yet put am presuming I can pay on the day. I'll be there more out of obligation than choice!

I am taking a Villa fan. Not sure they know what they are letting themselves in for. Beanbead just tweeted that 250 tickets have been sold and said fair play to those going.

I don't think it is pay on the day yet, maybe tommoz but you can order and pick up tix.

I live in east dulwich so a nice 10 min drive. No excuses really.

We are better than ur fans clearly think (judging by ur forum)

Expect us to smash u on the break..

Haha - come on mate, we're bottom of the league... with 6 points. I'd be surprised if we get a point tonight! But fair play for being positive :chant6ez:

You're telling me...

How do you think you're going to get on tomorrow? Has McGivern been playing for you?

You should win easily - if not, you have problems.

unless we announce that McInnes is manager before the game - that may give the club a lift.

Guest greg_cpfc

You should win easily - if not, you have problems.

unless we announce that McInnes is manager before the game - that may give the club a lift.

Yeah, we should theoretically, but I've been to too many Palace games where everyone expects us to win and we end up cocking it up. Doncaster away the other week, where we fell under the curse of new manager syndrome.

To be honest, I thought you would be OK, especially as you held onto Maynard, but he seems to have gone quiet - is that since the end of the transfer window?

Archived