IGNORED

Del Turns Down The Robins

Guest The Ghost of Jim Morton

The breaking news in Perth is the Derek McInnes has turned down the chance to manage The Robins.. :winner_third_h4h:

In a shock last minute move, Swindon town who are about to sack current manager Paolo di Canio who is a total basket case and major league muppet, The Robins attempted to hijack St.Johnstone manager Derek McInnes's move to local rivals Bristol City.

This was followed by similar moves from Cheltenham, Altrincham and Charlton.

McInnes was quoted as saying there are only one Robins for me...and they are Bristol City..

It's all tre guv..Honest. :clapping:

Guest toastienick

Odds now 1/2 was 3/5 so could be true!

ummm odds of 1/2 are shorter than 3/5 ie youll win less as more likely to happen...

In a shock last minute move, Swindon town who are about to sack current manager Paolo di Canio who is a total basket case and major league muppet, The Robins attempted to hijack St.Johnstone manager Derek McInnes's move to local rivals Bristol City.

McInnes was quoted as saying there are only one Robins for me...and they are Bristol City..

:boxing:

silly willy

I am on holiday today, it's lashing with rain up here, freezing cold and I am bored to tears.

I thought it was funny though :laughcont:

Get Dave Jones on the phone, we have a deal to make.

No chance, you may have been on the interview panel, but I swapped Jones HTC for a Blackberry, no calls going to his phone anytime soon :) and I have his sim in my pocket!

Ghost - I've enjoyed your postings over the last 10 days or so, but you're a ball bag, you know that already though - yeah!

Chocked on a bloody hula hoop reading that

Guest Frome Red

The breaking news in Perth is the Derek McInnes has turned down the chance to manage The Robins.. :winner_third_h4h:

Why have you not put this on your own forum then ?

Guest Frome Red

Whoooooosh :winner_third_h4h:

Not really whooooosh ................... I looked at the first few comments then looked on the sj forum to see if anything on there then come back and commented without reading any newer comments ...... :surrender:

Archived