IGNORED

Tommy Is Our Roy Keane

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Guest Tins4Gaffer

I viewed this board a few months ago and then didn't view it again for a few months.. I was almost in fits of laughter because a few months ago everybody thought Tommy Doc was the king.. Tommy was a god and Joe Burnell just wasn't cut out for league football.. Tommy was our best player and our key player and Joe Burnell was definately our weak link bigtime and everybody HATED Joe Burnell bigtime whilst ADORING Tommy.. Joe Burnel was the worst player in Div2.. Joe Burnell was our worst ever player.. with no exaggerations Joe Burnell was a complete and utter joke and Tommy Doc was an absolute gem a few months ago to all of you.. you could not stand Joe Burnbell and you could not get enough of Tommy Doherty.. now all of a sudden I come back on here after a few months during which time Tommy was sent off early on for headbutting in an important game and then Joe scores his first ever goal undeservedly wearing the captains armband and number.8 shirt.. all of a sudden its the complete opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT TRULY IS INSANE!! :rolleyes:

I've never thought Tommy was a king, a god or our best player.

He could be a Roy Keane type , but as he doesn't seem prepared to get himself to the required level of fitness, or to get to grips with his suspect temperament, I suspect his will be a career of unfulfilled potential, and a sad waste of a great talent.

I'd love him to prove me wrong.

I've never thought Tommy was a king, a god or our best player.

He could be a Roy Keane type , but as he doesn't seem prepared to get himself to the required level of fitness, or to get to grips with his suspect temperament, I suspect his will be a career of unfulfilled potential, and  a sad waste of a great talent.

I'd love him to prove me wrong.

Good post Dave

Guest purple_monkey_dishwasher
What was all the discussion about then?

There was no discussion. We ALL said Joe was rubbish. All of us.

I hope you're not suggesting that you can think for yourself, Mick.

:Sleep15: Please not this Tommy vs Joe thing again :Sleep12:

I cannae take any more! :rolleyes:

By the way, i have never ever never ever never said Joe Burnell was cr@p, i think he does a wonderful job in the middle breaking up the opposition attacks, covering for players, keeping posession, it's a pity you never watch him play, but hey i never bought my Tommy specs, although when on form and fit i would play the doc in front of him, but how often does that happen in a season.

Archived