IGNORED

Watford Game

CityFarAndWide

Hello People :)

First post I know but often a reader; Used to participate on BBC forums now and then; Anyhow...

I am a uni student down in Reading (Yeah the amount of crap I get is unbelievable) however I am season ticket holder just due to uni and stuff can only go based on last minute decisions. I am almost certain this wont help my situation but its worth a shot - I spent the best part of the day on trains down to and from the gate to get myself a Watford ticket only for me to get told that I "ineligible" for a ticket; No more than that for an explanation even after explaining that I had just travelled all the way down after ringing the ticket office and being informed I would only be able to get a ticket that way.

I am a desperate man so to speak, If there is anyone who has a spare ticket on the go due to any late pull outs and I would be more than happy to pay a little over price value plus a few drinks if you are a drinker. This is a genuine offer and for those who are curious why I am so desperate two of my flat mates down at uni are Watford fans and the amount of banter I can provide for the upcoming days is worth every penny :D

If anyone knows of any one or any method of help please could someone contact me before 4pm (5pm at the VERY latest) tomorrow. Contact can be made at luke_7458@hotmail.com

Thanks & COYR's!

If you don't get a response my advice would be to just turn up.

There's no way you won't get in the ground somewhere, even if it's the home end.

I know tickets are cheap but there will still be plenty of empty seats.

I've never failed to get into a game turning up without a ticket at a match like this, just ask around the pubs and outside the ground.

Good luck.

Surely the ticket office have screwed up... I was told I could collect my ticket from Watford so dont see why they made you travel to the ground?

Due to my Post code (Living in Reading due to Uni) They were a bit miffed why I want a city end ticket - I went to then give them my parental address and hope to pick up from there and they were having none of it. I hopefully touch wood have managed to sort out a ticket from a helpful guy who has emailed me; either way now Ill b e travelling up.

so COYR!

Guest Skuuuuuuse

In the same situation really, I know I've left it late but I wasn't 100% that I'd able to make the game until the past couple of days.

May still travel down but the trains are gonna be expensive.

My house mate is a big Watford fan though so that will give it a bit more excitement. Anyone know if there will be anywhere to listen on the radio online? If not I may sign up to Bristol City player just so me and my house mate aren't following the game by SSN.

Guest theweasel

Due to my Post code (Living in Reading due to Uni) They were a bit miffed why I want a city end ticket - I went to then give them my parental address and hope to pick up from there and they were having none of it. I hopefully touch wood have managed to sort out a ticket from a helpful guy who has emailed me; either way now Ill b e travelling up.

so COYR!

I'm at Reading Uni too. I phoned up for my Watford tickets about a week ago and they got delivered to my house in Reading with no questions asked, so I don't think the Reading postcode should be an issue for you.

Hope you get it all sorted!

I'm at Reading Uni too. I phoned up for my Watford tickets about a week ago and they got delivered to my house in Reading with no questions asked, so I don't think the Reading postcode should be an issue for you.

Hope you get it all sorted!

Lucky for some! Ha; I don't Have a clue then, I thought it was a bit off but I Wasn't going to just kick up a fuss. Thanks for the concern and as i said previous touch wood I have managed to sort a ticket out. :)

Archived