IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

Guest ashtonbcfc17

Guest ashtonbcfc17

personally i want to do a video on Maynards top 20 goals for the club,recently i've done videos for elliot and Adomah. So was thinking i have spare time on my hands today,what would your list of top 20 be?

can't include the Blackpool volley as i don't have the clip. :closedeyes:

Vs QPR (the one he got goal of the season for)

Vs Middlesbrough (Outside the area I think, after A. Johnson had just wound up the Dolman)

Vs Millwall (On Tv the other day, great team goal)

Any compilation worth it's salt will have those three.

Sign the deal Nicky :(. Gets less and less likely tbh.

The coventry away volley (following a chest down from Saborio) was a nice strike which could make top 10.

I was actually thinking of great goals earlier and remembered Roberts (Manfield away), Trundle (Birmingham halfway lob, s****horpe double and play-off semi goal)....... but none for me beat the Noble play-off goal at Palace or his first goal against Rotherham to win promotion!

QPR goal without a doubt he's best strike id imagine. Personally i loved the one away at Coventry, as fine a volley as anyone could hit, he buried it. The recent goal against Millwall was also an excellent finish but more of a team goal.

Hope this isnt for a farewell thanks for the memories Nicky type video!

Indeed, I was there and Soborio's knockdown to set it up was also pretty nice. I really thought that following such a good debut he would be a great signing but... We all know what happened.

He certainly did have an encouraging debut, but he also rounded the keeper and then shanked it wide. So the signs were there!

Can remember leaving the ground not really sure what had happened as we had failed to win at The Ricoh!

Indeed, I was there and Soborio's knockdown to set it up was also pretty nice. I really thought that following such a good debut he would be a great signing but... We all know what happened.

Yeah Johnson played him as a Target man..... Oh dear

Guest ashtonbcfc17

I found one on youtube a while back, can't remember the exact name, but was something like Nicky Maynard Remember the Name.. Had some music to it as well.

Sadly, it's been removed from youtube...

That was my old account and it's been removed because i have a new one. :fastasleep:

Archived