IGNORED

Unbeleiveable

Redcliffe 78

Just got home listen to Radio Bristol on the way home they parked the bus, it happens, Ian i think his name was we will be relegated if we get draws, we are in a relegation fight we need to stay up full stop, thats another point towards that, he don't know (Del) the best way to play yet it's impossible for the short time he has been here to play the way he wants.

We were a poor side conceeding goals.

Del Boy very quickly identified a better formation to tighten us up and get the best from certain individuals eg Kilkenny.

That surprised a few teams but now the secret is out and teams know how to stop us.

Del needs to be able to change things but clearly doesn't think we have the personnel to play another way yet. January will hopefully change that, but for now we have lost our "surprise factor."

Could have done with Stead on the pitch today rather than in the press box. Forest were sitting deep abd we needed to be a touch more direct.

We will get relegated if we play like this week in week out.

That was utter garbage today

Utter garbage but Southampton was wonderful, one point from playing bad?, if we were on our game yes we would of won but we never lost the game, how anyone can think negative after this performance are mad, then again some people on here after three good wins were saying we were play off contenders, did we look like relegation materiel against Boro at home when they parked the bus as well, a few negative results and especially you jump on it.

Utter garbage but Southampton was wonderful, one point from playing bad?, if we were on our game yes we would of won but we never lost the game, how anyone can think negative after this performance are mad, then again some people on here after three good wins were saying we were play off contenders, did we look like relegation materiel against Boro at home when they parked the bus as well, a few negative results and especially you jump on it.

Firstly, I've never said we were play off contenders.

Secondly...I thought we were talking about today's game? Not the Southampton game. Today's performance and today's alone, was dreadful. Utter garbage. If we are talking about past games though, We were apparently poor against Derby, and we wernt that great against Boro or Watford.

We are allowed to be critical of our new manager you know? He has done excellent since he got here but he got the tactics and team wrong today. It needed mixing up, he stuck with the same team that have struggled in recent weeks and to be fair it showed.

Stop talking bolloc*ks like I only spout off when we lose. Del is the right man for me, but he got it wrong today. We were dire

Firstly, I've never said we were play off contenders.

Secondly...I thought we were talking about today's game? Not the Southampton game. Today's performance and today's alone, was dreadful. Utter garbage. If we are talking about past games though, We were apparently poor against Derby, and we wernt that great against Boro or Watford.

We are allowed to be critical of our new manager you know? He has done excellent since he got here but he got the tactics and team wrong today. It needed mixing up, he stuck with the same team that have struggled in recent weeks and to be fair it showed.

Stop talking bolloc*ks like I only spout off when we lose. Del is the right man for me, but he got it wrong today. We were dire

Boro, we looked good, they i feel with West Ham, & Southampton will be the top three, today was garbage we were dire so we agree stop moaning the futures good.

Dire? Struggled to create anything going forward because our only outlet, Albert, had a mare. But defensively we looked solid again with only Skuse playing badly. I never felt like we'd lose even though DJ had a couple of saves to make.

I think that sayin two teams who cancelled each other out was dire is a little stern.

Cmon mate, the football performance put in today by both teams....was dire.

One of the most boring, lethargic, passionless games I've seen in a long time

Archived