IGNORED

Mcinnes Wants O'brien!

Guest AlwayBelieves

Guest EastendFanatic

Who's going to be first in slagging off this potential signing....

Was intrigued to see what the leeds fans thought of him and it isn't at all promising :disapointed2se:

However i know this doesn't mean he wont add anything to our back four . . . but im sure most of us would like a defender who is promising and doesn't have age against him.

:englandsmile4wf: COYR

http://www.facebook.com/NPowerChampionshipBanterPage?sk=wall&filter=2 ( then look at the comments underneath the o'brien story )

What do they know ? They were slagging off Kilkenny but as we know, if you play him in his correct position he will shine.

They don't like O'Brien because he stated he didn't want to play for them again (not sure why but he did fall out with the manager and Bates I think).

West Ham were/are after him so he can't be bad.

I believe they said he was a whiner who couldn't play in a two man midfield and didn't do enough consistently...

The story seemed to be West Ham came in for O'Brien, Leeds said no, O'Brien said I never want to play for Leeds again in order to get the move, and rightly was left to rot. We offered him an out, but he didn't want it I guess to get him move to West Ham.

All of that may be nonsense but it's following the media that's come out. Do we want that sort of person? Frankly if we stay up who cares?

Archived