IGNORED

Coventry Supporter In Peace

Guest just_looking

Guest just_looking

Hi lads and lasses,Coventry supporter here,just wondering how your playing now your new manager has settled in,and what you all expect over the christmas period?

We are in free fall at the moment cannot buy a win,we play nice football but always seem to be losing 1-0 or 2-1.

My club is going down,all the supporters know this just a matter of time,we have no money we cannot even afford loanees.

In the summer we lost 14 players and signed 3 of which 2 were keepers,we are playing a lot of kids at the moment and hopefully they will bear us fruits in years to come as thats all weve got.

Anyway good luck after boxing day,i know your record is good at our place so be gentle on the scoring!!!

Bye for now and all those travelling up like me on boxing day from the southwest have a safe journey.

Yep sad we both are not to clever at present,think we might see a draw boxing day.

I think you are down us I think we will be okay.

I have a soft spot for Coventry going back to that famous night when we both stayed up.

All the best after boxing day.

We need the points big time.

Hi lads and lasses,Coventry supporter here,just wondering how your playing now your new manager has settled in,and what you all expect over the christmas period?

We are in free fall at the moment cannot buy a win,we play nice football but always seem to be losing 1-0 or 2-1.

My club is going down,all the supporters know this just a matter of time,we have no money we cannot even afford loanees.

In the summer we lost 14 players and signed 3 of which 2 were keepers,we are playing a lot of kids at the moment and hopefully they will bear us fruits in years to come as thats all weve got.

Anyway good luck after boxing day,i know your record is good at our place so be gentle on the scoring!!!

Bye for now and all those travelling up like me on boxing day from the southwest have a safe journey.

Nice to see other fans on here who arn't total C***s. We played really well after he signed (honeymoon period) which dragged us out of the bottom 3 but have rather stalled lately (just 2 from a possible 12). We have finally found a shape and system that some dislike (at home) as we tend to play 1 up front. Likely Pitman will start vs you now Nicky Maynard is up for sale.

Coventry is a club on the down certainly. And the big ground no fans syndrome seems to make it an unattractive place for players. Even though I believe our avg attendance is lower (not sad enough to check), Ashton Gate is smaller so seems more full.

Went up last year (Marlon King sent off for violent conduct and we beat you 4-1) and had a great time. Will miss your pies next year if you go cos they are some of the best.

Cheers dude, hope you do well (as long as it isn't at our expense)

Nice to see other fans on here who arn't total C***s. We played really well after he signed (honeymoon period) which dragged us out of the bottom 3 but have rather stalled lately (just 2 from a possible 12). We have finally found a shape and system that some dislike (at home) as we tend to play 1 up front. Likely Pitman will start vs you now Nicky Maynard is up for sale.

Coventry is a club on the down certainly. And the big ground no fans syndrome seems to make it an unattractive place for players. Even though I believe our avg attendance is lower (not sad enough to check), Ashton Gate is smaller so seems more full.

Went up last year (Marlon King sent off for violent conduct and we beat you 4-1) and had a great time. Will miss your pies next year if you go cos they are some of the best.

Cheers dude, hope you do well (as long as it isn't at our expense)

No game in this division is easy. Maybe this game is one of Coventrys chance to take all the points. But with the new manager in Bristol City and the history we have in Coventry I think we can take all points. The last games for City havent been so good. Hopefully for City I think that we are going to the right track again. Pitman is waiting for his chance and the defence is ok. We will se tomorrow how it ends.

Archived