IGNORED

Andrew Driver

westonred

Guest Bugben43

Templeton is the one you want. Very much in form and a great asset for the club. Driver good player too, but injuries don't help him.

Guest del ete

Driver hasnt done alot today, just had a chance but has been very quiet. Looks slow to me. Black the jambos striker looks lively, great vision

I was at Celtic Park for the Celtic v Hearts game in December 2008. Andrew Driver was outstanding and easily the best player on the field, and Celtic had McGeady, Maloney, Samaras, Hartley etc. in the team. Driver is far better than Sproule and as good as Uncle Albert, however, he's had injuires/ops since 2008 and hasn't played that many games. A loan deal would be the best option for our finances to prove his fitness and see IF he can regain that form. Definitely a player City fans would want to watch.

French teams pay good wage,and so will FC Twente.Who won the Dutch league not so long ago.And will have cash from playing in Europe.I know the championship can pay big wages,but your not one off these clubs that can.Also for football reason,six months in France.Would make him a better player for Scotland.When he gets his chance for us.It worked that way for,Collins,Johnston,Black.Nothing against your league,in fact I like it better than the EPL.I would rather see him join the French league though.If he does well there,he might earn a move to a bigger Euro side maybe in Germany or Italy.

I thought he was English. :dunno:

Archived