IGNORED

Warnock Fired

Redcliffe 78

He's been sounding even more desperate in interviews recently, blaming everyone but himself as usual so you could see this coming.

Good move for QPR if they want to stay up and progress in the Prem, he's not a top manager by any stretch.

He'll take over at a Championship team soon enough I expect

Hahaha. Seriously tho, ive heard him under interview say hed love to manage city. Hes got great history of success. BUT i am perfectly happy with Del!!! Im praying we stay up cos i wana see Del release our deadwood and sign his own players for next season.

Thank god for you I thought I was the only one who thought it!

Quality manager who will no doubt be in high demand.

So much hate on this forum for no particular reason?

Are you serious??

Football is 'the beautiful game' - and there is no room for Warnocks ugly mug in it.

You are making me very, VERY angry with your praise of Colin .................. igiveup.gif

Don't worry everyone - he knows not what he does.

dunno.gif

He's been sounding even more desperate in interviews recently, blaming everyone but himself as usual so you could see this coming.

Good move for QPR if they want to stay up and progress in the Prem, he's not a top manager by any stretch.

He'll take over at a Championship team soon enough I expect

When Warnock moved from lowly placed Palace to well placed QPR he stated it was a good personal move as "he didn't have the stomache for a relegation battle".

A joyous moment has been ruined for me by this barbaric praising of Colin by an offensive minority.

Can we have some pictures of Colin 'in full flow' to calm me down, please.

If anyone else praises Colin tonight, I will have no choice other than to raise this issue with the moderators.

There is a line: do not over-step it.

bruce_h4h.gif

Anger management anyone!

Warnock is one of the last old school managers left, his antics are all pantomime and never fail to make me smile. He's never done me any wrong so I've no reason to hate on the man.

I guarantee if he was our manager you'd all grow to love him because he's so passionate about the club he works for its infectious.

B*******d!

Moderators? Please delete Melksham Red's last post, as an insult to civilized society.

There is too much of this offensive nonsense on OTIB, and NOTHING ever gets done about it.

I, for one, as ranting.gif as hell.

"Behave".

mad.gif

The guy & his chairman went on national tv & said your club are full of "cheats". Why Mr Lansdown did not take both men & club to court & sue them for 'defamation of character' i will never understand.

Are you for real???? The guy & his chairman went on national tv & said your club are full of "cheats". Why Mr Lansdown did not take both men & club to court & sue them for 'defamation of character' i will never understand.

Hilarious wasn't it. That's what l like about him, says what he thinks....

Personally I'd have him here in a flash. Stunning motivator and gets the best out of average players.

He'd be brilliant at a club with tons of average players who don't appear to be up for it....

MODERATORS.

This needs stamping out NOW!

There could be children reading this thread - what sort of example does OTIB wish to set the younger fans??

I feel physically sick.

disapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gif

Personally I'd have him here in a flash. Stunning motivator and gets the best out of average players.

He'd be brilliant at a club with tons of average players who don't appear to be up for it....

Which is all he is. A stunning motivator, once he get's to the prem he is completely out of depth and out of sorts!

The bloke is a complete and utter ass!

I don't no if you have been around since roughly october 23rd but Derek McIness has got some pretty impressive performances from some very poor players! Happy with the man we have thank you very much.

With that crass attitude of his he may be able to get away with it in the lesser spotlight of the Championship but not in the Premier League. Implying that Van Persie was a cheat must have been the final straw and just about summed him up. . No class. It was funny though watching him blow a socket

1) When Tevez got Sheff Utd relegated

2) getting punched at Ashton Gate in the play offs

3) Palace's goal that never was. He almost had a heart attack that day

Ha ha

With that crass attitude of his he may be able to get away with it in the lesser spotlight of the Championship but not in the Premier League. Implying that Van Persie was a cheat must have been the final straw and just about summed him up. . No class. It was funny though watching him blow a socket

1) When Tevez got Sheff Utd relegated

2) getting punched at Ashton Gate in the play offs

3) Palace's goal that never was. He almost had a heart attack that day

Ha ha

Ha ha that was truely amazing!! Could not have happened to a nicer bloke!!

I can't use the words I want to describe what I think of him on here, but you are right the bloke has no class at all!

He's the one appointment that would cause me to burn my season ticket.

Success under him would be no compensation for having him around. It would be like your daughter marrying Jim Davidson.

He's the one appointment that would cause me to burn my season ticket.

Success under him would be no compensation for having him around. It would be like your daughter marrying Jim Davidson.

Warnock AND Jim Davidson in one thread?!

This forum could go into ****** overload soon!!

I can't decide which one I have more hate for.

MODERATORS.

There could be children reading this thread - what sort of example does OTIB wish to set the younger fans??

I feel physically sick.

Calm down dear, its only Colin or perhaps you prefer to blame it on torettes?

The biggest problem with Warnock.

He rants and raves without thinking.

Bit like a lot on here (and most other forums)..

MODERATORS.

I feel physically sick.

I would suggest that there is indeed a child reading this forum, given your propensity to be outraged by a 'pantomime villain'.

Neil Warnock is a very good manager. I am very happy with McInnes, but in other circumstances would happily have Warnock here. Just because some of his more recent high-profile run-ins have been against City, a large proportion of this forum buy into the Colin '******' theory. Let's face it, if those incidents had happened to us with him as our manager you would all love him.

As a 'pantomime villain' he is pure entertainment. Football would be a lot duller without him - almost as dull as your tiresome rants against him make many threads on this forum.

Likewise, he is also quite funny - far funnier than you, despite your constant attention-seeking efforts.

I would suggest that there is indeed a child reading this forum, given your propensity to be outraged by a 'pantomime villain'.

Neil Warnock is a very good manager. I am very happy with McInnes, but in other circumstances would happily have Warnock here. Just because some of his more recent high-profile run-ins have been against City, a large proportion of this forum buy into the Colin '******' theory. Let's face it, if those incidents had happened to us with him as our manager you would all love him.

As a 'pantomime villain' he is pure entertainment. Football would be a lot duller without him - almost as dull as your tiresome rants against him make many threads on this forum.

Likewise, he is also quite funny - far funnier than you, despite your constant attention-seeking efforts.

Actually I would be ashamed if he was our manager and ranted and raved like he has done. He is pathetic.

He carries himself with no dignity and would destroy the reputation of our club, just like he has at Sheffield United and Crystal Palace

Remember this is the man who, despite there being 38 games in a Premier League season, refused to accept any responsibility for Sheff Utd's relegation and placed the blame solely on West Ham and the Tevez/Mascherano incident.

Encouraged two of his players to feign injury after having 3 players sent off and using all of his subs, so that a game was abandoned.

Hyopcritically defended Barton over Bradley Johnson's "over-reaction" despite the fact that Barton is an absolutely wet blanket and has done the same thing many times in his career.

Above all else, this man publicaly branded us cheats and tried to drag our name through the mud over the goal that never was. Anyone who makes comments like that about City should not be allowed anywhere near our club!

I would genuinely prefer Holloway over Warnock, Holloway is a character without being a complete pr1ck about it and actually carries a little bit of dignity and grace in defeat.

A couple of bookies have stopped taking bets on Mark Hughes being the next manager so that seems a done deal, also i would not be surprised to see Colin at AG before the season is out with a Championship side i can't stand the bloke but one thing for sure is he knows how to get a club out of this division.

A couple of bookies have stopped taking bets on Mark Hughes being the next manager so that seems a done deal, also i would not be surprised to see Colin at AG before the season is out with a Championship side i can't stand the bloke but one thing for sure is he knows how to get a club out of this division.

As we know, this doesn't mean anything other than a lot of people are sticking dosh on him. Having said that he would possibly be a good fit, although I thought he was after a big club.

Just because some of his more recent high-profile run-ins have been against City, a large proportion of this forum buy into the Colin '******' theory. Let's face it, if those incidents had happened to us with him as our manager you would all love him.

Speak for yourself. I'd _never_ be happy with a City manager putting out a side of niggly fouling cheats, blaming the ref at every opportunity and showing a complete absence of integrity.

Well I personally feel Warnocks outburst on van Persie topped by the Joey Barton incident (which he just would not let go) was the final straw for QPR.

He is one of footballs characters and would be greatly missed imho. A person we all love to hate, but barring a poor record in top flight has proved his worth time and time again (Scarborough, Notts Co etc) Not sure if I'd like him here (especially with us now employing McInnes who exites me greatly, especially when he says things like "I'm not here to mess about".

Warnock will be back in football soon enough, surrounding himself in controversy, taking much of the pressure away from his players as usual. Good luck to him...

You berk.

rofl2br.gif

Actually I would be ashamed if he was our manager and ranted and raved like he has done. He is pathetic.

He carries himself with no dignity and would destroy the reputation of our club, just like he has at Sheffield United and Crystal Palace

Remember this is the man who, despite there being 38 games in a Premier League season, refused to accept any responsibility for Sheff Utd's relegation and placed the blame solely on West Ham and the Tevez/Mascherano incident.

Encouraged two of his players to feign injury after having 3 players sent off and using all of his subs, so that a game was abandoned.

Hyopcritically defended Barton over Bradley Johnson's "over-reaction" despite the fact that Barton is an absolutely wet blanket and has done the same thing many times in his career.

Above all else, this man publicaly branded us cheats and tried to drag our name through the mud over the goal that never was. Anyone who makes comments like that about City should not be allowed anywhere near our club!

I would genuinely prefer Holloway over Warnock, Holloway is a character without being a complete pr1ck about it and actually carries a little bit of dignity and grace in defeat.

clapping.gif

This is supposed to be a BCFC fans forum:-

- freedom of speech - good

- overwhelming praise for an idiot that called our club 'cheats' - close to unforgivable IMHO.

Anyone who thinks Warnock would EVER be allowed through the doors of AG for interview is completely deluded. These people think the majority of fans would accept him.

Trolling of the very worst kind.

He isn't a pantomime villain or indeed any sort of villain. What he is, is a moaning, cheating, self-righteous, irritating, egotistical hypocrite.

I can't stand the man and even if he was the best manager in the world, I'd not want him anywhere near my club.

Archived