IGNORED

Colchester!

Guest ziderhead2003

Guest ziderhead2003

does any1 think that colchester are a major threat this season? i hope that once injuries kick in then they will slip up big time!

I think the lack of response basically sums up peoples thoughts on Colchester finishing high up.

Stranger things have happened, but I really can't see them ending up in the shake-up by May '04, even if this is an incredebly weak division.

They simply don`t have the strength in depth and when suspensions and injuries take effect they will (hopefully) slip dpwn the league.

Thev've suprised alot of fans and so have H'pool but I don`t see either threatening for an automatic promotion spot come May.

they deserve to be up there plainly for the enthusiasm shown by their PA announcer when they score..

'' goalscorer for colchester:  SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT MCGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEISH!!!''

..i loved that.... :rolleyes: ..even if it was against us...  :P

That really annoyed me , also the tom hark they played and all the colchester fans singing , that was really depressing , plus the fact that it was my BIRTHDAY!!! :wacko:

They have surprised alot of people and have had a few great results... espically the 3-1 win over sheff wed last week. I'm pretty sure they started off pretty well last season or season before, but completely faded down the table. So, i doubt they will be up there come may. but the again, they may get automatic promotion with city. :P

Guest hillario

[Fagan didnt even register when he tried to play for us. Every dog has its day Ours is yet to come it will be when we win the league and get out of this div. ]

Yep , he did score once for us.. against colchester in the 2-1 shambles at home :rolleyes:

Guest Cyprus_Red

they started to improve towards the end of last season when phil parkinson took over he saved them from religation them they finished round mid table i think i thought they would do well this season but not this well.

There form in the second half of last season was playoff stuff.

A number of betting sites tipped them as a good value outside bet prior to this season beginning.

Fair play to them, it is good to see smaller teams doing well. Apart from when they beat us that is.

Guest Harry May

Well Colchester must be one of the worst supported teams in the bottom 2 divisions.They have punched well above their weight for a number of seasons.

I do n't think they will top be 6 at the end of the season but they will cause some upsets along the way.

They always seem to cause us problems.

History & statistics would suggest a top ten finish for them would be a great achievement.The sheer mediocrity of the division this year is I guess particularly encouraging to so many clubs ,little doubt that anyside that can find a degree of consistency will be heading out of it at the end of the season.

A points total of less than what we achieved last season would look to be enough to secure 2nd spot,however winning the right games (6pointers) at home could be key:Barnsley,QPR,Plymouth etc

Archived