IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Guest BristolCity89

Looks like he's looking to prove that he's good enough to play for someone other than his dad.

Feel sorry for the bloke. Whatever you think of his ability, he's been a total proffesional - always available for selection.....

He does not deserve the stick he has received.

thats a very good interview and a fair reflection I hope he does well where ever he goes he was a huge part of the team in the promotion and play-off season but like he says when the winning stops it gets to you as you are pinpointed like he is here

Looks like he's looking to prove that he's good enough to play for someone other than his dad.

Feel sorry for the bloke. Whatever you think of his ability, he's been a total proffesional - always available for selection.....

+1

+1

Well put Riaz.

I have a lot of respect for Lee Johnson. He's always conducted himself impeccably and maintained his dignity throughout.

Never deserved the stick he got from sections of the City support and those who did give him stick because of who he was, not because of his abilities as a footballer, should read that article and eat a bit of humble pie. Wish him every success in the future as a decent, honest pro.

Why is evryone being nice about him now its clear he is leaving?! Evryone hated him when he was playing!!!!

I certainly didn't hate him when he played and I'm pretty sure many others didn't either.

In fact, anyone who 'hated' him is pretty pathetic imo.

VEry under rated by a lot of fans on here and definitely got undeserved stick when other players were also under performing. But I guess if your from bristol and not the bosses son you can get away with it.

Good luck whereever it may be for lee dignified and very professional, been wasted here for 2seasons when really he should of been playing

At this stage of his career it must be easy for him to say he isn't going to play for his dad again. Why hasn't he said this for the past ten years or so?

Don't dislike him as a person because I don't know him, but as a player, I thought he was bloody awful.

He said he wouldn't play for his dad again once he signed for Hearts if I remember rightly! Lee might not have a choice as we have hardly had teams fighting it out for his signature.

Personally think he is a league 1 player anyway, but good luck to him wherever he ends up.

lj will come back one day with another team and bite us on the arse mark my words

No he won't.

I thought he was reasonable in our promotion season but even then I remember a fair few moaning about him. After the playoff final season he was pretty poor for the most part for me.

Still could probably do a job in League 1 I reckon.

No he won't.

I thought he was reasonable in our promotion season but even then I remember a fair few moaning about him. After the playoff final season he was pretty poor for the most part for me.

Still could probably do a job in League 1 I reckon.

Other way round for me. In the promotion season, i felt he wasn't worth his place.

In the play-off final season he won me over and was a key player....

LJ was integral part of the midfield that failed by a whisker to reach the Prem , not a bad achivement for a player

who in many folks opinion could hardly do his boots up. Always a gentleman, always represented BC in a good

light. Bets of luck Lee, wherever that may be.

Guest Lammers

Always liked little lee, stopped posting on here a while back, like a few others. lots of reasons but the lee campaigns were the stick that broke the donkeys back so to speak. I use to post as Red Lam and at one point i was asked by the club to do the caracatures in the programme for one season.

once whilst at the club at met Lee, I was walking down a corridor and to the side was Lee washing his boots with a nail brush over a sink, we chatted for a few minutes, i joked about his boot washing, we had a laugh, nice bloke and yes he is small. my ten year old at the time was about the same size... Good Luck lee hope you get a good club soon, and for what its worth i think he may well be in the championship with another club, but for what its worth i thought we would beat crawley :laugh:

Archived