IGNORED

Odds For Player Moves

Cider Army

Guest Ashton1

I guess Maynard to WBA adds up now we have got woods on loan for WBA!! Sorry for stating the obvious but it didn't click until I read this thread! Did wonder how we pulled this off !!!

I guess Maynard to WBA adds up now we have got woods on loan for WBA!! Sorry for stating the obvious but it didn't click until I read this thread! Did wonder how we pulled this off !!!

Totally. Only thing that could throw a spanner in the works is Maynard's wage / signing on fee demands...........

Thing is I can see Roy Hodgson telling him to get lost if he asks for too much. Always in his (and his agent's) mind is the nice fat signing on fee they think he'll get if he runs his contract down.

Totally. Only thing that could throw a spanner in the works is Maynard's wage / signing on fee demands...........

Thing is I can see Roy Hodgson telling him to get lost if he asks for too much. Always in his (and his agent's) mind is the nice fat signing on fee they think he'll get if he runs his contract down.

I think NM will be keen to play for Woy, so that will be key in the negotiations.

Fourth Official is extremely reliable. It's basically an account owned by multiple agents.

no its not

the last transfer window it said Cahill was training with arsenal and that was a done deal and it announce that Maynard will be signing for Leicester and its a done deal for 3 million,

Its about as reliable as football rumours

Archived