IGNORED

Mark Wilson

glynriley

Guest Atyeo_Nick

Would normally dismiss this because we already have 4 billion right backs and have just signed another one...but the 'Sky Sports Understands' bit puts doubt in my head...

Happy if true. Good player, also means Foster can move to the left as McGiven is not at his best at the moment as proved v Reading.

Yes, Foster can move anywhere across the back, Spence is out of the reckoning and this will free up the rightback spot. Gonna be an interesting day of speculation!

MM

Guest Atyeo_Nick

I would be suprised if we were after another right back rather than an actual LB. Yes, Foster did okay at LB vs Doncaster but id rather we could bring in Briggs. It could be his agent trying to stimulate interest after the Leeds deal went flat?

Agree with this. Just cant see Mcinnes signing 2 right backs in the same window...regardless of how often Foster has played LB in the past.

The next game we will line up 10 across the back and James playing just in front of them

in Dels push to avoid defeat at all costs….They Shall not score……………Nor shall

we. ! :laugh:

And still Ribs cant get in the side !!!!!!

Dark days indeed, anyway not too bothered about Wilson as we are covered right back with Foster (who looked better there than on the left) and would rather we look at getting Briggs in from Fulham who im hoping is one that could come in today

Agree about Briggs but it sounds as if he's training/getting treatment with Fulham this morning according to his twitter feed

Agree about Briggs but it sounds as if he's training/getting treatment with Fulham this morning according to his twitter feed

Could still come after the deadline, as I'd imagine it was a loan we'd be looking at.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we can still 'borrow' from Prem clubs post-window can't we?

Yes for Leeds United,its were he is going.According to the media up here in Scotland.Wilson will go to Leeds there a much bigger club.And not as far south,if he is still running up and down the road to his familly.

I'd be surprised; down here they've said the move to Leeds has fallen through and they've just signed a highly rated right back from Spurs on loan who's been going great guns in League 1

Archived