IGNORED

Del Boys- Zyder Army

Forza Revolution

Can't believe the negative comments towards DM, although I'm sure the majority of comments are from people who very rarely go (home or away)

DM has come in and had to work with a dread full demoralised squad which consisted of Hunt, Precious Maynard and a team which was sat in the bottom 3.

For info (because I reckon most of you didn't go) we were the better side until we went down to 10 and still had a good ten mins after the dismissal. We had no chance when we went down to 9.

Instead of coming on this forum and slagging of DM why dont you try getting behind the team,or attending a game? just a thought.

Give him a full pre season and season on from that and see how we do! I can understand the negativity towards millen at the end of his reign but not after del boys start.

Did you all really expect del boy to come in and win every single game with our current squad.

p.s leeds and reading are both in the top 10. Not like we lost to the dross at the bottom.

GET BEHIND EM FOR A CHANGE.

Fans are overreacting to what was a very poor result. Many seem to forget that City were down to 9 men for the best part of the last 30mins and being 0-1 down when Wilson was sent off it was always going to be a tough ask to get anything from the game. When Bolasie got his second yellow the game was over from a City perspective. You can't blame the manager for that.

0-3 flattered Leeds who I though were very ordinary in the first half and were one up from their only shot on goal. Had City stayed with11 players I'm confident that we'd have got something from the game.

Now both Wilson and Bolasie will be missing from the Hull game next saturday so McInnes will have to re-think his options again.

Fans are overreacting to what was a very poor result. Many seem to forget that City were down to 9 men for the best part of the last 30mins and being 0-1 down when Wilson was sent off it was always going to be a tough ask to get anything from the game. When Bolasie got his second yellow the game was over from a City perspective. You can't blame the manager for that.

0-3 flattered Leeds who I though were very ordinary in the first half and were one up from their only shot on goal. Had City stayed with11 players I'm confident that we'd have got something from the game.

Now both Wilson and Bolasie will be missing from the Hull game next saturday so McInnes will have to re-think his options again.

The window re-opens for loans on Tuesday I think so I would think two new additions are on the cards.

Archived