IGNORED

Leeds In The Home End

bs3

I saw one guy at bottom of block F of atyeo quite openly celebrate the first by pumping both fists in air and again when the scorer was read out. That was about it. Plenty in Dolman who kept themselves quiet.. No problems if they do that

Sorry about the echo, on the mobile, I thought you played well, we went 1 up and you just caved in after, unsure if it was a straight red will see later on telly, Bolasi was an easy decision and I thought one of your boys was very lucky with 15 to go to stay on the pitch, poor referee very inconsistent, Snodgrass is on fire 10 goals in 10 games I think! Enjoyed the day out, at 0-0 the atmosphere was very poor I thought though

A couple of Leeds lads sat next to us in the Atyeo looking a little nervous, didn't utter a word for the whole 90 minutes and never flinched when the goals were scored. Fair play, no problemo.

On a separate note, has anyone else noticed that Leeds' rather dull, dour, dirge of a soulless anthem 'Marching On Together' sounds somewhat reminiscant of the timeless Mulligan & O'Hare classic 'My Rose Has Left Me, I'm In A Mood'?

Archived