IGNORED

Spurs Vs Liverpool

Guest city madman

Did you see the cat run on the pitch, hahahaha

It wasn't black was it? He wouldn't have been popular...

Is it just me or have Liverpool's players been a bunch of horrible, whinging *****- complaining that every tackle is a foul but going apoplectic every time a foul is called against them? Their reaction to Skrtel tackling Bale half way up his shin was ludicrous given the gash across the Welshman's leg...

It wasn't black was it? He wouldn't have been popular...

Is it just me or have Liverpool's players been a bunch of horrible, whinging *****- complaining that every tackle is a foul but going apoplectic every time a foul is called against them? Their reaction to Skrtel tackling Bale half way up his shin was ludicrous given the gash across the Welshman's leg...

Ive come to hate Liverpool mainly because of that moaning **** Kenny Dalglish,

Ive come to hate Liverpool mainly because of that moaning **** Kenny Dalglish,

I have to agree, he is a miserable moaning sod. I used to quite like Liverpool but I have gone right off of them since he has been back. I have gone off on Spurs as well, Harry gets put on a pedestal. Did I mention that I hate Alex Ferguson as well..............Perhaps it is me!!!!

Cracking last 15 minutes of the match though

Game never got started, Liverpool managed Bale well, Tottenham defended well, but Kenny what were you thinking of wasting all that money on Carroll tonight he was running around like Alice in blunderland arguing with his team mates, arguing with the ref at every opportunity and how many times is he allowed to tell the ref to **** off without even getting a yellow?.

Game never got started, Liverpool managed Bale well, Tottenham defended well, but Kenny what were you thinking of wasting all that money on Carroll tonight he was running around like Alice in blunderland arguing with his team mates, arguing with the ref at every opportunity and how many times is he allowed to tell the ref to **** off without even getting a yellow?.

I think some players get away with it because they don't have the mental capcity to construct a sentence without swearing.

I noticed that as well, everytime the camera zoomed in on him he was swearing at somebody, mainly the ref.

Really? I thought he was hilarious. He's got a very dry, typically Scottish sense of humour and you can tell he finds the entire notion of a post match interview bewildering...

He probably shouldn't have made the comment regarding Suarez, but he's just sticking up for his players... It's something people praise Mourinho for all the time.

I totally understand sticking up for his players but he must make Andy Burton (the interviewer) feel so uncomfortable by questioning him all the time, his questions are perfectly answerable but he always has a little dig at the person asking them. Doesn't seem like a nice bloke at all imo.

Carrol is starting to look like the centre forward they paid for, a right handful.

I find Liverpool a high energy physical side since Daglish took over. They remind me of Chelsea 4 years ago.

As I said they managed Bale very well and in general they defended well, unfortunately Gerrard didn't look his usual self, Bellamy played well in the first half but ran out of steam, Tottenham really defended well and hadthe 3 best players on the field Parker, Dawson and Assou-Ekotto imo. As much as I dislike Suarez his introduction gave Liverpool there most dominant period of the game, if he was to just concentrate on playing football he is some player.

I totally understand sticking up for his players but he must make Andy Burton (the interviewer) feel so uncomfortable by questioning him all the time, his questions are perfectly answerable but he always has a little dig at the person asking them. Doesn't seem like a nice bloke at all imo.

He's a first class w*nker like most of Premier League managers. I've gone right off him for his handling of the Suarez affair - and the fact he always blames the bloody ref.

He's a first class w*nker like most of Premier League managers. I've gone right off him for his handling of the Suarez affair - and the fact he always blames the bloody ref.

I'll also add I'm in a foul mood and ever since getting mugged by the ref and those cheating Leeds players on Saturday and the Maynard affair my patience is wearing a bit thin with football at the moment... :colder:

Don't you think it must be very tiresome to answer the same mundane questions week after week? Liverpool have 11 players on the pitch but only Carroll ever comes up... He's doing his best to take the pressure off of Carroll by trying not to get involved in the never ending debate...

You clearly ain't got a clue about Kenny if you think he's not a nice bloke simply for having a very dry, sarcastic wit. Shankly was much the same.

Every other manager manages to do it. Carroll comes up and so he should, costing 35M a record for an english player yet playing so poorly. It's not taking the pressure off his players that I dislike, it's how he gets rather rude in interviews imo. Also how can he say Suarez shouldn't of been banned? Unbelievable. Dalglish shouldn't bother coming out to post match interviews if he's going to get into a debate with the interviewer when he's simply asking him about the game. ''Are you worried by the coversion rate?'' ''Why should I worry about it?'' Just my opinion on the fella.

Also Carroll was praised and Kenny still had a little pop..

I have to agree, he is a miserable moaning sod. I used to quite like Liverpool but I have gone right off of them since he has been back. I have gone off on Spurs as well, Harry gets put on a pedestal. Did I mention that I hate Alex Ferguson as well..............Perhaps it is me!!!!

Cracking last 15 minutes of the match though

No. It's not just you although, to your shame, you forgot to mention Wenger as well. :grr:

yep a handful of crap, did nothing tonight, Dawson had him in his pocket all night.

I thought Carrol played alright last night, his touch was better than it had been and he actually looked like he was trying to direct his headers towards goal or towards a team mate, rather than breaking out his 50p head. He'll never look like he's worth £35 million because he's not, he never has been and never will be. That's not really his fault though

I do wish Dalglish would shut the **** up about Suarez now though. If he wanted to keep harpin on he should have appealed the suspension. Don't like Liverpool FC, don't like 'King Kenny', don't like their whinging players

Don't you think it must be very tiresome to answer the same mundane questions week after week? Liverpool have 11 players on the pitch but only Carroll ever comes up... He's doing his best to take the pressure off of Carroll by trying not to get involved in the never ending debate...

You clearly ain't got a clue about Kenny if you think he's not a nice bloke simply for having a very dry, sarcastic wit. Shankly was much the same.

Sorry mate Dalglish should have get his gob tightly shut over Suarez, that was totally out of order and probably bringing the game into disrepute and Rooney and Neville should have kept their post match thoughts to themselves as well, after all there is a very tetchy match coming up and stoking the fire is unnecessary.

The kick at Parker by Suarez was correctly dealt with it was exuberance, I haven't seen the other incident involving Suarez and Parker, but he needs to calm down before the manure match.

I do agree, I grimaced a bit when he mentioned it. He does need to accept it and move on now, but there we go. The rest of his interview was funny, I thought.

I would probably leave him out at OT... He does have a hot headed side and I can see him getting himself sent off there... Who's the red for the game? If its Webb or Dowd then Luis shouldn't even leave Liverpool...

Ha Ha some of us are old enough to remember when they dominated the domestic football scene in the 70's and 80's, the same was being said about Liverpool FC and referees. I think the standard of refereeing worldwide is appalling.

Be honest JT, Kenny was brought in to appease the fans, fans that were becoming non supportive for pretty much the first time ever (certainly in my experience) he has been out of the game for far too long and it shows, they are no better than they have been for years, they are still light years off of winning the prem or possibly even a champions league spot and have a massive problem on the horizon Gerrard is 32 at the end of this season and as last night proved if he ain't at the races Liverpool don't look such a threat, how on earth will they replace him? and wasting money on players like Carroll doesn't help, to be honest I was surprised when he took Kuyt off last night, to me Kuyt is far better partner for Suarez, Kuyt is a clever footballer and can pick a pass.

Archived