IGNORED

Forza Revolution

Forza Revolution

Come on mate, this is your idea, you need to be more bold than a petition and a few chants. You can't hear the bloody East End which again is the point.

If you think a few faded chants and a petition is going to work then I'm affraid you're wasting your time.

This is wolves bcfc idea - he is starting the revolution :D

I'm doing my part (petition) - you do yours. We can all do our bit :)

Basically.. JUST DO IT.

Guest Almondsbury_red

I think it's better off waiting for DaveL's blog before doing too much more and see what the club are thinking. If any of the ideas are going to work it needs a well thought out plan. Not just people jumping in with different ideas and all trying to do them at once. Things need to be agreed on before any further action is taken.

I have a largish unit where I would be able to apply any paint to banners etc. ( as long as its done using stencils as I am useless at signwriting)

And could probably dig up some red exterior eggshell as well(not too sure how much is left...)

I think it's better off waiting for DaveL's blog before doing too much more and see what the club are thinking. If any of the ideas are going to work it needs a well thought out plan. Not just people jumping in with different ideas and all trying to do them at once. Things need to be agreed on before any further action is taken.

When is his blog due? I hope he doesnt "ignore" the issue of people wanting the east end open properly.

Guest BobTaylorsThighs

Totally agree the East End was always the focal, vocal cauldron where atmosphere was concerned. Need it back bustling and bouncing with likeminded people. Need passion, singing, purpose and pride.

Then there is the odd chance the wave of support and energy may gradually work around the ground. Too many times any life and vitality ebbs out of the ground within 10 mins of KO.

Guest Hammersmith Red

Has everyone signed the petition?

If not, why not?

Shall I remove the part about away fans?

Signed it. Cheers, well done.

Keeping it "old skool" clearly isn't working though...

They might do, but it needs to be visual.  Red and white will blend in.  People well ask "whats with the Purple and Lime scares.  Imagine Purple and Lime scarves being swung around in the EastEnd.... IMO it would look amazing.....

To make your voice heard it needs to stand out or otherswise it'll just blend in.  Whatever people decide to do it needs to be different or things will just stay as it is.  Singing louder won't help as thats what the issue is.  People aren't singing loud.  For people who dont want to sing they can wear a "symbol" of what they want.  Just think of it as the rubber bands people wear on their wrist but a scarf is a football themed item and we can show them.......

Maybe a poll could be made to see who would buy one... ALL MARGINS GOING TO THE COMMUNITY TRUST?

Lads in the EE dont normally wear replicas shirts so getting people to wear or scarves wont happen mate. might work in the atyoe.

If wearing a scarf is such a huge issue for people clearly the importance of opening the eastend isn't that great to them... It's not that much effort to go to in order to create an effective visual message to accompany the tireless work of a select, committed few.

But if the simplicity of it is too much to stomach we can always just leave it as it is eh? Let someone else sort it... How typically bristolian..

Stands good because it is typically bristolian and about the west country. wurzels when the moon shines etc. red and white bristol city colours everywhere. No need for gimmicks lifted from man u.

This needs to be more than another EE battle, I agree, we need somewhere to start, you need the EE to conduct, but we need noise coming from more than one side of the pitch.

Surfer flags across the Atyeo, big flags down at the front of the Dolman. Make it a cauldron of noise and colour.

Unfortunately, this requires more than a petition, but money.

This needs to be more than another EE battle, I agree, we need somewhere to start, you need the EE to conduct, but we need noise coming from more than one side of the pitch.

Surfer flags across the Atyeo, big flags down at the front of the Dolman. Make it a cauldron of noise and colour.

Unfortunately, this requires more than a petition, but money.

Start a "Atyeo Revolution" ?? or Dolman etc etc.

Guest Almondsbury_red

While we're here, the stupid rule which prevents big george the surfer from being displayed needs removing. It's made out of the same material a hot air balloon is, ludicrous it's not allowed in especially considering the stadium is non smoking.

Keeping it "old skool" clearly isn't working though...

They might do, but it needs to be visual. Red and white will blend in. People well ask "whats with the Purple and Lime scares. Imagine Purple and Lime scarves being swung around in the EastEnd.... IMO it would look amazing.....

To make your voice heard it needs to stand out or otherswise it'll just blend in. Whatever people decide to do it needs to be different or things will just stay as it is. Singing louder won't help as thats what the issue is. People aren't singing loud. For people who dont want to sing they can wear a "symbol" of what they want. Just think of it as the rubber bands people wear on their wrist but a scarf is a football themed item and we can show them.......

Maybe a poll could be made to see who would buy one... ALL MARGINS GOING TO THE COMMUNITY TRUST?

I will add another name to the petition but the old skool feel is working. It is why many go in there. Lose that feel and its a cheap season ticket with a poor view.

The stand is visuall, it is also very noisy by championship standards. Drawback for the stand is access. How about balloons or streamers or something red and white?

Guest Almondsbury_red

Problem is, thats the councils doing. Not the club.

Didn't realise that. Be good if the club got on to them complaining on our behalf about it.

Guest lanerr95

Maybe With the palace game with season tickets holders bringing a friend for a tenner is a great opportunity to fill the eastend and the rest of the ground and make our opinions known... Dave L on the other thread has already said conversations about the eastend have been taking place and is already on our side.

I completely agree with this post..Ashton gate atmosphere has been taken over by away support for far to long..Why should us as city fans have a little corner in the one of the stands that used to be our home..You look around the grounds..Every football club should have a home terrace or stand thats sucks that ball in the net.Ashton gate isnt a library,The east end is are stand not for away support to over power us..Ive been saying this for a very long time and its about time every single city fan plays there part.

I also think that if we had the east end back it will bring back support it will also encourage younger city fans.

Im all for this its about time we changed the way ashton gate is on a match day..I want that buzz back!!

And dare i say it the team want us back :city:

I completely agree with this post..Ashton gate atmosphere has been taken over by away support for far to long..Why should us as city fans have a little corner in the one of the stands that used to be our home..You look around the grounds..Every football club should have a home terrace or stand thats sucks that ball in the net.Ashton gate isnt a library,The east end is are stand not for away support to over power us..Ive been saying this for a very long time and its about time every single city fan plays there part.

I also think that if we had the east end back it will bring back support it will also encourage younger city fans.

Im all for this its about time we changed the way ashton gate is on a match day..I want that buzz back!!

And dare i say it the team want us back :city:

I couldn't agree with this more. The buzz is what is needed. The thought of an electric atmosphere at the gate is mouth watering. Fans will return and the team will respond.

This is exactly how I feel. It doesn't even need to be scarves, but it DOES need to be visual. I think people seem to be jumping the gun. If the East End was rocking already, er, what is the point in this whole "revolution" as nothing has actually changed. If you aren't going to do anything visual then it all seems a bit of a pipe dream. You can't make the East End open with a few chants when the East End isn't chanting as it is. All seems a bit backwards. I'd love to help push something like this, and I've been VERY successful in the past at driving projects. The fans derby being just one. So I know all about being pro-active and following through. Its all good writing something on here, but its entirely different actually doing it. I've not seen anything on here yet that suggest anything will change (apart from the petition which will need to be signed by thousands).

With the scarves it will get people talking. Again it doesn't need to be Purple and Green (but it stands out and the colours actually mean something), but it obviously can't be Red n white as whats so different about that? People will start asking "Why are people wearing purple and green scarves" and it might even become a cult trend amongst fans.

To be fair, the peition is more about getting the restrictions removed

Heavy handed policing and stewarding [is that a word] doesn't help either,get a bit boistrous and they're straight on your back. I see no reason for the stewards to be anywhere other than the segregated area and on the gates,can't remember them being as visual in the 70s,80s or 90s,you know when grounds had a real atmosphere.I agree that we should swap places with the away fans and be next to the William making it like one large stand..

I think the scarves are a great idea....I would buy one and proudly wave it around the east end. I have passion and pride for the old east end. Bring it back and put the away fans in the Atyeo stand .

I agree that we should swap places with the away fans and be next to the William making it like one large stand..

Not practicle as the away fans on exit at full time will be bottle necked in between home fans from the dolman exit and the eastend home fans exit, the police would never allow it in the championship, the only time they did was the last game in the promotion season where around 50 rotherham fans sat that side due to the sheer numbers of city fans wanting to see that game..

Another point is the side where fans are now have worked hard on art work and with a mural painted of over £400 just to be left to the away fans side will pee a lot of people off.

Focus on the membership restrictions as there is plenty of room in the stand to play with if away fans are pushed up the williams stand end of the EE.

Not practicle as the away fans on exit at full time will be bottle necked in between home fans from the dolman exit and the eastend home fans exit, the police would never allow it in the championship, the only time they did was the last game in the promotion season where around 50 rotherham fans sat that side due to the sheer numbers of city fans wanting to see that game..

Another point is the side where fans are now have worked hard on art work and with a mural painted of over £400 just to be left to the away fans side will pee a lot of people off.

Focus on the membership restrictions as there is plenty of room in the stand to play with if away fans are pushed up the williams stand end of the EE.

You restrict the amount of away fans for a game is one way but going back to away support in the atyeo side,Wasnt the away support there when it was terracing? Theirs no excuse now it should be manageable.If other clubs can do it why cant Bristol city.Anything is possible.Theres no difference infact theres two gates either side, Away coaches could park in where the players park on home games or possibly move the area for players cars to be parked..It needs looking at and nothings easy but not impossible.

You restrict the amount of away fans for a game is one way but going back to away support in the atyeo side,Wasnt the away support there when it was terracing? Theirs no excuse now it should be manageable.If other clubs can do it why cant Bristol city.Anything is possible.Theres no difference infact theres two gates either side, Away coaches could park in where the players park on home games or possibly move the area for players cars to be parked..It needs looking at and nothings easy but not impossible.

Yes this can be done but do you feel season ticket holders will want to leave the atyeo stand? that will be job in a half to do.

The make up of the EE at the moment is ok if you push lesser amount of away fans up further near the EE/Williams corner of the stand

as at the moment they do look well spread out, by doing this home fans can get up as far as behind the goal but people are not filling the stand as they just don't want to pay so say £25 for a match ticket and £20 for a membership to see football in what is supposed to be an affordable stand to watch football in, there lies the the problem, they don't feel they will get their moneys worth out of the membership.

The membership does not help the fan who can only get to a handfull of games maybe due to working commitments or whatever and wishes to join a season ticket holder friend, some stay away, stay in the pubs or sit in another stand bored as hell because they can't go in the EE with their friends and enjoy their football in their own way, it does not help new coming fans to ashton gate or old fans coming back spontaneous, the eastend is not pay on the day friendly and that has to change in line with the rest of the ground..

Would benefit more if a mod could pin this to the main forum page for a week or so............

Totally Agree! I understand the club have met today to discuss this very topic!

Open the Eastend, Surfer flags, everything and anything! All four stands united as one "COME ON YOU REDS" will ring around AG once more!

Although the East end is a key part of the atmosphere, I feel we need to remember to keep the main focus on improving the atmosphere as a whole (As David L suggested in his earlier post).

I feel if we are going to get the clubs backing for this we need to keep this in mind! We need all four stands to be happy with this revolution and unite! An atmosphere will be created by the whole of the gate and not only our east end!

I understand at the moment allot of it stems from there and it is our home end but we need to get plans for all for stands together!

Yes this can be done but do you feel season ticket holders will want to leave the atyeo stand? that will be job in a half to do.

The make up of the EE at the moment is ok if you push lesser amount of away fans up further near the EE/Williams corner of the stand

as at the moment they do look well spread out, by doing this home fans can get up as far as behind the goal but people are not filling the stand as they just don't want to pay so say £25 for a match ticket and £20 for a membership to see football in what is supposed to be an affordable stand to watch football in, there lies the the problem, they don't feel they will get their moneys worth out of the membership.

The membership does not help the fan who can only get to a handfull of games maybe due to working commitments or whatever and wishes to join a season ticket holder friend, some stay away, stay in the pubs or sit in another stand bored as hell because they can't go in the EE with their friends and enjoy their football in their own way, it does not help new coming fans to ashton gate or old fans coming back spontaneous, the eastend is not pay on the day friendly and that has to change in line with the rest of the ground..

Yea there is the season ticket factor which i agree would be hard to do..Just makes me wonder why the atyeo wasnt kept for away support in the first place.I know old trafford is on a bigger scale but they have a corner only for away support maybe restricting the amount of away fans in the corner of the east end would be an idea..If it wasnt for season ticket holders the ayteo would be an ideal away stand.

Yea there is the season ticket factor which i agree would be hard to do..Just makes me wonder why the atyeo wasnt kept for away support in the first place.I know old trafford is on a bigger scale but they have a corner only for away support maybe restricting the amount of away fans in the corner of the east end would be an idea..If it wasnt for season ticket holders the ayteo would be an ideal away stand.

Yeah agreed i don't see why it was not a split away/home end when first built but this day and age there are fans there that won't want to move (even if it's a block or two over) there were fans who refused to go to ashton gate again when they had to leave the williams stand for the prem seating so it will need a lot of thought when moving home fans,,, also with the atyeo it's the players entrance, car park etc and they won't want their cars locked in gates with say millwall fans (bless um') any how make away fans pay through the nose like we do at some grounds and push them right in a corner like city are doing to their own fans..

Guest Almondsbury_red

Totally Agree! I understand the club have met today to discuss this very topic!

Open the Eastend, Surfer flags, everything and anything! All four stands united as one "COME ON YOU REDS" will ring around AG once more!

Although the East end is a key part of the atmosphere, I feel we need to remember to keep the main focus on improving the atmosphere as a whole (As David L suggested in his earlier post).

I feel if we are going to get the clubs backing for this we need to keep this in mind! We need all four stands to be happy with this revolution and unite! An atmosphere will be created by the whole of the gate and not only our east end!

I understand at the moment allot of it stems from there and it is our home end but we need to get plans for all for stands together!

How do you know this?

I for one feel that the start of this thread ties in perfectly not only with the reduction of tickets for CP next tuesday but also Steve lansdown taking over the rugby club! I feel this will be a huge bonus with regards to the new stadium plans and the key thing for me is

BRISTOL IS OURS, BRISTOL IS OUUUUUUURS, POOR OLD GAS HEADS, BRISTOL IS OURS!

The club really need to stand up and take notice to this and other threads! We are ready to get behind the team BCFC we just need you to give us the chance!

How do you know this?

David Llloyd posted the following earlier today:

It's great that this topic has got everyone talking about something which is obviously important to all of us. We've had some great ideas put forward on this thread - some of them are more achievable than others, but I promise that nothing is being discounted at this stage. There's a few conversations taking place today and we hope to be in a position to come up with some concrete proposals in the next day or two. Clearly the East End is something that a lot of you feel passionate about, and that's something we have been well aware of for some time. We will certainly look at how we can do more to make use of the fantastic atmosphere that stand can generate.

But without in any way minimising the positive aspects of what can be achieved in the EE, I also think it's important that we don't make this thread just about the East End. It would be good to come up with suggestions about how we can improve things in the other stands too. Up and at 'em Atyeo? Doobie doobie doo in the Dolman? Wake up in the Williams? ;-) Over to you.

It's great that this topic has got everyone talking about something which is obviously important to all of us. We've had some great ideas put forward on this thread - some of them are more achievable than others, but I promise that nothing is being discounted at this stage. There's a few conversations taking place today and we hope to be in a position to come up with some concrete proposals in the next day or two. Clearly the East End is something that a lot of you feel passionate about, and that's something we have been well aware of for some time. We will certainly look at how we can do more to make use of the fantastic atmosphere that stand can generate.

But without in any way minimising the positive aspects of what can be achieved in the EE, I also think it's important that we don't make this thread just about the East End. It would be good to come up with suggestions about how we can improve things in the other stands too. Up and at 'em Atyeo? Doobie doobie doo in the Dolman? Wake up in the Williams? ;-) Over to you.

I can assure you we do our bit in the Williams. Espacially blocks D, E and F..!! Problem is, when youve got several hundred noisy away fans sometimes its not easy to out sing them. But we bloody well try !! And contrary to poular belief, the average age is below 50 ! You couldnt fall asleep on those seats if you tried !

Personally, I like the idea of rivalry between stands! Even if there are no away fans in attendance, you can still have a laugh between home ends!

I know It happens at Fratton Park, Molinuex and Southampton to name a few!

Were the right side / Were the left side or Were the north bank, Were the South bank etc.

Doobie Doobie doo would also be great if it caught on in the Dolman!

Maybe abit of competition would liven it up? I'm proud to sit in my stand (the EE)! Are you not proud to be sat in the Dolman/Williams or Carling Ateyo Stand?

You should be!

Had a phone call from Matt Childs at BCFC ( Customer Services ) Friday. Did I want any more tickets for Leeds.?? Told him no thanks, and told him my views on the East End. Spent 20 minutes listening to me, fair play, and said I could Email my thoughts to him and that the management would get to see my comments. Did that yesterday, nice touch that he was prepared to listen and he wholeheartedly encouraged me to Email. He supports City as well as works for them. So seems we are being listened to.....

Less away fans the better..The east end creates noise which shifts around through the williams stand it makes me think if the home fans are in the right place of the east end..Its a stand that can change the atmosphere of the ground and because of the design between the EE and dolman any noise doesnt shift..If we are being drowned out by away support then there is a problem.

Its ok saying bring other stands into it but the ground needs a main terrace(Vocal stand) Ie The kop,The stretford end.

I keep going on about Old trafford but the stretford end starts nearly every song or chant going.(Been to old trafford once if anyone asks)

The EE home support creates plenty volume but it gets drowned out by away support..Im not saying do it at this stage but i feel if the home fans where moved across to where the away fans are now the home sound would shift through the williams and then williams follow and so on...

Anyone remember being in the Eastend on the day we beat Rotheram 3-1 and got promoted? Obviously uniuqe as we were going up but the East end rocked (Rotherham in the far corner).

How does everyone feel we can improve other stands? The club want suggestion for all stands and not only the east end!

I thought a surfer flag? Two or three flags at the front of each stand for fans to wave?

We need lots of suggestion on this thread as the club will be following it for ideas!

Guest Almondsbury_red

Less away fans the better..The east end creates noise which shifts around through the williams stand it makes me think if the home fans are in the right place of the east end..Its a stand that can change the atmosphere of the ground and because of the design between the EE and dolman any noise doesnt shift..If we are being drowned out by away support then there is a problem.

Its ok saying bring other stands into it but the ground needs a main terrace(Vocal stand) Ie The kop,The stretford end.

I keep going on about Old trafford but the stretford end starts nearly every song or chant going.(Been to old trafford once if anyone asks)

The EE home support creates plenty volume but it gets drowned out by away support..Im not saying do it at this stage but i feel if the home fans where moved across to where the away fans are now the home sound would shift through the williams and then williams follow and so on...

But hundreds of pounds have been spent on murals that are on the side of the stand we are now. A lot of people would be pissed off if we were moved from there and the murals are by the away fans

Two or three flags at the front of each stand for fans to wave?

Why does the club need to for out money for these flags? When they are already so much in debt? Its been done in the east end out of peoples own money. Do you not feel it all becomes a bit false if its imposed by the club?

There are what, 4k people in the atyeo at times, 5k in the dolman? £1 each and you can have as much as you want.

A very well made point Cider Army. This may well be the starting point.....

Cheers, Ashton gate can rock we all know that i think if the williams and EE support joined it would help greatly.

Can anyone tell me if the Arena speakers got up graded along with the other three stands? If they havent fit the EE to go along with the other stands..Now that would help even more.

But hundreds of pounds have been spent on murals that are on the side of the stand we are now. A lot of people would be pissed off if we were moved from there and the murals are by the away fans

Yea i agree alot of hard work as gone into it and believe me looks quality im only suggesting..It needs to be a home stand and its just the problem of away support where do they go?

The music at the start of the game generates an atmosphere right from the start if its the right stuff....people will have mixed opinions on exactly what is best though. Music after a goal..?? Norwich love it, as do others. Personally I like it, others will have different views. Just some thoughts off the top of my head....followed em for 36 years so seen it all...

Why does the club need to for out money for these flags? When they are already so much in debt? Its been done in the east end out of peoples own money. Do you not feel it all becomes a bit false if its imposed by the club?

There are what, 4k people in the atyeo at times, 5k in the dolman? £1 each and you can have as much as you want.

My answer - definitely NO

How much would 10 flags cost? Nothing in comparison to the money which a football club deals with?

This thread is to suggest things to the club. If you don't ask you don't get!

We as fans already pay enough money following the club all over the country! Why should we have to spend all this time and money sorting things out? How much did we pay nicky hunt during his spell here? Imagine if that money could of gone towards us the fans creating atmosphere?

I really admire what the eastend has done, however we need the whole of AG to get involved! We currently have no atmosphere at AG and a matchday experience has gone stale for many

FORZA REVOLUTION

Guest Almondsbury_red

Yea i agree alot of hard work as gone into it and believe me looks quality im only suggesting..It needs to be a home stand and its just the problem of away support where do they go?

There is little or no chance of away fans being moved out of the Eastend. I'd settle for having them chucked right into the corner and loose the ridiculous amount of segregation to give us more space

Why does the club need to for out money for these flags? When they are already so much in debt? Its been done in the east end out of peoples own money. Do you not feel it all becomes a bit false if its imposed by the club? There are what, 4k people in the atyeo at times, 5k in the dolman? £1 each and you can have as much as you want.

This unfortunately is true and only the fans will be the ones funding the flags!

However in the old Car building which houses match day car parking now has a surfer flag! Lets get this down and use!

My answer - definitely NO

How much would 10 flags cost? Nothing in comparison to the money which football club deals with?

This thread is to suggest things to the club. If you don't ask you don't get!

We as fans already pay enough money following the club all over the country! Why should we have to spend all this time and money sorting things out? How much did we pay nicky hunt during his spell here? Imagine if that money could of gone towards us the fans creating atmosphere?

FORZA REVOLUTION

How much would 10 flags cost shared between 20 people?

Not loads.

If people want things to change so much, why dont they just do it? Instead of waiting for the club to give them handouts?

Guest Almondsbury_red

Cheers, Ashton gate can rock we all know that i think if the williams and EE support joined it would help greatly.

Can anyone tell me if the Arena speakers got up graded along with the other three stands? If they havent fit the EE to go along with the other stands..Now that would help even more.

How would having upgraded speakers help? We sing not the speakers

We need to ask the question to the club first! If they think we are going to stand outside collecting spare change before a match they will happily let us do it, as they get huge gains for no effort! Lets try and get them to get behind us and we can continue with the superb work the EE has started running parallel and together! We need all to unite for this!

FORZA REVOLUTION

We have no atmosphere at AG and something needs to change. We are flirting with relegation and however good the eastend looks it makes no noise! We need the whole ground to get behind the team and if the club can help great!

This thread is designed for ideas not negative discussions. The other thread entitled (dull matchday atmosphere) is available better for that!

Lets give the club ideas and see what they can do! They have already discussed various issues today! Its time for change, before it's to late!

A home game is becoming a chore and our pride, passion and belief is dying! 10 girls dancing at half time, a chap on the micro phone (no offence) and a half time draw does not inspire anybody!

Every home game is the same whether its donny or leeds = dead! We need to make big changes and the club needs to help!

FORZA REVOLUTION! What can you do for us BCFC?

Because its a Stadium.You wouldnt have wembley and millenium stadium without it..Its all part of the matchday atmosphere.You imagine what they would sound like in that stand..If you have no dj or music before a game it would be very flat...It would make the atmosphere electric in that end... A few city tunes and a dj getting us going would certainly help a great deal. It all plays it part.

We have no atmosphere and something needs to change. We are flirting with relegation and however good the eastend looks it makes no noise! We need the whole ground to get behind the team and if the club can help great!

This thread is designed for ideas not negative discussions. The other thread entitled (dull matchday atmosphere) is available better for that!

Lets give the club ideas and see what they can do! They have already discussed various issues today! Its time for change, before it's to late!

A home game is becoming a chore and our pride, passion and belief is dying! 10 girls dancing at half time, a chap on the micro phone (no offence) and a half time draw does not inspire anybody!

Every home game is the same whether its donny or leeds = dead! We need to make big changes and the club needs to help!

So why dont you and a group of people buy flags etc? Its not hard, i dont understand why the club needs to do it. Or why the club needs to pay for it.

Will there be people to wave these flags? Its hard enough to get people to wave the flags in the east end.

The eastend does make noise, you have 100's of people singing in there. Yes it might not travel, but to say there is no noise at all, is just rubbish.

Noise wouldnt travel up to the top of b block etc, the ground isnt designed like that.

I dont see why the club needs to do things, cant people do it themselves?

As I said at the start of this thread- The idea is for all ideas, however big or small to be put forward!

We do not have time to criticise each other! Part of the reason that our atmosphere is dead is because we are continually judging other people!

You sing to fast, you sing to slow, don't sing that song, Oi sit down I can't see, Oi this is the dolman, be quiet!

I wonder if anyone heard any of these comments on the video posted of us against forest all those years ago? I doubt it!

Whataver your idea, suggestion or thoughts, put them on this thread for the club to see and lets find out what they can do!

FORZA REVOLUTION

Guest Almondsbury_red

Because its an arena.You wouldnt have wembley and millenium stadium without it..Its all part of the matchday atmosphere.You imagine what they would sound like in that stand..If you have no dj or music before a game it would be very flat...It would make the atmosphere electric in that end... A few city tunes and a dj getting us going would certainly help a great deal. It all plays it part.

Wow.

A lot of people don't turn up to the ground until 5 minutes before kick off so this music part has no input. It more gets in the way of any singing that might be going on by drowning it out.

away fans to occupy blocks A B and C of the eastend (according to this link there is 1905 seats)

https://www.eticketi...px?itemref=2615

block F of the williams and block D of the eastend segretation,

leaving blocks E (directly behind the goal) F G H (2800 ish) for the home fans

I dont think that would be allowed due to exits etc. Over a certian number and the back exit needs to be used for away fans.

Guest Almondsbury_red

We have no atmosphere and something needs to change. We are flirting with relegation and however good the eastend looks it makes no noise! We need the whole ground to get behind the team and if the club can help great!

Bullshit. We damn well do make noise

Wow.

A lot of people don't turn up to the ground until 5 minutes before kick off so this music part has no input. It more gets in the way of any singing that might be going on by drowning it out.

Like we say its just an idea.it sounds better in the atyeo and dolman,williams etc than before..But again its all cost but just an idea for this thread.

Just a thought could the noise from the East End be fed via the PA system, albeit at a reduced level, to the other stands in the ground. Having sat in all areas of the ground prior to getting my EE ST I'd say it's not a lack of singers but lack of leaders. If they had this feed I'm sure many more would lift their voices.

Guest Almondsbury_red

We try but like many posters have said, they can't hear us from where they are. We need the WHOLE stand.

Yes which is due to the deisgn of the stand and stadium. Like I have said many times on this thread I would like to see the Eastend opened properly so more of us can get in there

Archived