IGNORED

Forza Revolution

Forza Revolution

Guest Bristol-City-Boy

i know most people on this forum will say its a stupid idea but what about if we make eastend and ultra stand, now i know ultras are hooligans but lets just ignore that for a minute and look at the plus side of ultras.. there passionate, loyal and they make one hell of an atmosphere in a stadium. if you look at some vidoes of ultras its amazing the kind of things they do, theyve got flares going, more flag than you can shake a stick at and they sing for 90mins of the game and the top of there voices.... i think it would be good to bring a bit of this to ashton gate and try and get the place bouncing... what does everyone else think???

Guest Almondsbury_red

i know most people on this forum will say its a stupid idea but what about if we make eastend and ultra stand, now i know ultras are hooligans but lets just ignore that for a minute and look at the plus side of ultras.. there passionate, loyal and they make one hell of an atmosphere in a stadium. if you look at some vidoes of ultras its amazing the kind of things they do, theyve got flares going, more flag than you can shake a stick at and they sing for 90mins of the game and the top of there voices.... i think it would be good to bring a bit of this to ashton gate and try and get the place bouncing... what does everyone else think???

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, it is not something that can suddenly be decided

Just an idea, i would like to see the players acknowledge the supporters abit more, sometimes i feel like its half hearted from the half way line. you only get one or two who going around clapping the fans, i think its down to the team captain to ensure that all the players go around and acknowledge the supporters a bit more.

Archived