IGNORED

Moaning

Guest NickB01

Guest NickB01

What's everyone going to do when we go on our winning run? You lot aren't going to have anything to bitch about!! Football is full of ups and downs. I'm not a happy clapper but ffs try and see this is what footy is all about!

What's everyone going to do when we go on our winning run? You lot aren't going to have anything to bitch about!! Football is full of ups and downs. I'm not a happy clapper but ffs try and see this is what footy is all about!

I think most of us understand that when you support a team like City, you are in for a rocky ride, however moaning is par for the course, it's the result of not supporting a team that win week in, week out.

If we all sat back and said nothing about our current form I'd be a bit worried, it's good to have a place ti vent our frustration, in the same way its good to have a place to share our celebrations.

I'm looking forward to us stringing a few wins together, unfortunately it looks increasingly likely that this won't happen until next season, and in league one, unless our current form changes drastically!

Moaning about people moaning.... how ironic!

I know what football is about thank you. Most of the time moaning, spaced by few and far between joyous occasions where you win something or get promoted.

If people were happy by run of the mill mid table or relegation I would be more concerned. After all football is all about the irrational belief that the team you support are actually better than they actually are.

It's the fact we are losing and not scoring. If we go our next 12 only scoring 5 goals we will be doomed. If we were missing loads of chances it wouldn't be so bad but we must have the least creative midfield in the whole division. I don't like being negative but i honestly can't see where the next win is coming from.

I dont mind moaning when we are in the position we are in.

Just lost the last 2 games and things look grim.

I just dont understand the moaning when we are on a winning run or back when we were in the top 6.... I can remember us being top, for quite some time and people moaned then.... THAT i could'nt understand.

Guest ateyomike

having seen city gone from the old 1st division to the 4th (am i showing my age !!!) at the moment we have nothing to moan about in years to come we will having good times so good in fact del boy will be scotlands manger

Football nowadays takes a lot of money (and patience) to watch live.

When you're served a sub-standard product, it's unsurprising moaning ensues.

In a way I think it's quite healthy - allows us to let off steam without US-style 'going postal' rampages.

Damn ...... I've gone blue holding my breath....... horrible colour :shocking:

UP THE CITY! as my dear old Nan Bristol used to say

Football nowadays takes a lot of money (and patience) to watch live.

When you're served a sub-standard product, it's unsurprising moaning ensues.

In a way I think it's quite healthy - allows us to let off steam without US-style 'going postal' rampages.

However it`s not like buying a car or a telly where you know what you`re spending your money on and can expect it to meet the specifications. Doesn`t matter if you spend £20 or £200 going to a football match you have to know that your not guaranteed getting value for your money. All supporters should be certified clinically insane for that fact alone !!!! It`s a curse we just have to live with.

Archived