IGNORED

Let's Ban The Blackpool Drummer

Abraham Romanovich

That's potentially to our advantage. Were the home side after all! If it's the drum I'm thinking of it would drown ours out?

FORZA REVOLUTION

The away support is pushed to one side. Wave your magic scarves to drown the sound out. How very dare the away fans make some noise in a football stadium.

The away support is pushed to one side. Wave your magic scarves to drown the sound out. How very dare the away fans make some noise in a football stadium.

I've got no problem with noise - but there drum kills any atmosphere that there is (in there end, aswell as ours)

And it does my ******* head in.

Do we want Bristol City to be known as the club with fans who are such cissies they ban away fans making noise!

Twirl those scarves harder.

I'll repeat. Its not because they make noise.

Its just THAT drum and THAT drummer!

I've got to agree, surely its better if we drpwn him out with our own noise? Or does make noise make it hard to read?

Have you ever been in the East End when we have played blackpool?

Theres only one person doing any drowning out - and thats the drummer!

Guest The Hippo

Ban the drummer! I'm sure it's within are rights to be able to. We need to do everything possible to give the team an advantage. Reducing the noise from away fans has surely got to be one of them.

Do we want Bristol City to be known as the club with fans who are such cissies they ban away fans making noise!

Twirl those scarves harder.

Absolutely fine if the fans make a noise, but not the f-----g drum!

Yeh right, TWIRLING scarves, that makes a noise like helicopter rotary blades doesn't it.

I have indeed, so lets make more noise.

How?

Try starting a chant, with that thing banging away.... no one can hear you.

I like away fans making noise - but If I want to hear a drum like that I'd go to a music festival!

Archived