IGNORED

Anyone Fancy City To Win Tonight?

Robbored

No not bad odds, though I suppose it's more of a 3 horse race if you take a draw into the equation.

You're right though, City are due a win, this is the straw I'm desperately clinging to. After a real bad run we still aren't in the drop zone, so now for a good run and all will be well.

COYR.

We certainly are due a win, and as I sit here right now I'm not as worried as I have been before the Blackpool and Ipswich games, ask me again at 7.30 tonight and it may be different. Never back City anyway, so will lose my money elsewhere tonight again I suspect!

We certainly are due a win, and as I sit here right now I'm not as worried as I have been before the Blackpool and Ipswich games, ask me again at 7.30 tonight and it may be different. Never back City anyway, so will lose my money elsewhere tonight again I suspect!

The Swindle/Reading double pays evens on betfair :mafia:

Guest ateyomike

for the first time in ages the way i fell about always gone with hope but tonight not looking forward to tbh can only see a leicester win but really hope i am proved wrong if only we could get a couple of wins together to lift us up and bring our season back on track if we dont get any points nesxt 2 games cant see much hope sorry to be a gloom monger but perhaps being honest

Guest ateyomike

sad times at the gate at mo do wonder how much behind the scenes with new ground probs are causing us trouble it seems the same with a lot of clubs new ground affects the team on the pitch

Archived