IGNORED

The Park Enders Are Back

Forza Revolution

The Park End is returning to Ashton Gate! Since Forza Revolution began we have been looking to find our place within Ashton gate. A place to try and build atmosphere outside of the Eastend to try and give them a hand and spread atmosphere around the ground! We now have one.............The Park End!

The plan:

A few of us are planning to sit in block H of the Ateyo vs Derby County with the intention of spreading atmosphere around the stand & hopefully the ground! With supporters at either end of Ashton Gate keen to make some noise and get behind the team we hope that Fortress Ashton Gate will start to develop.

Block H used to be inhabited by the H Block band Cider Army. We hope to re-ignite that flame in the block/stand and make the first thing the players notice as they walk out of the tunnel a wall of noise. If you want to have a laugh and a good time at the footie, have a sing song and get behind the team again then get involved. Lets make Big John Proud and bring his stand back to life!

For more info search @ForzaRevolution or @Park_Enders on twitter or Forza Revolution on facebook.

The Wedlock Stand - The Eastend

The Ateyo - The Park End

We are the Park End, We are the Park End, We are the Park End Ashton Gate!

Guest Cliftonville

The Parkend of Ashton they say

If you score us a goal we will sing you a song

And we will all be on match of the day

Summat like that.

I never stood on the Park End very often , always an East End boy growing up , but I remember being on their one night back in the mid 80's when we beat Swindon 4-2 in the cup. If I remember correctly Steve Neville got a hat trick and Keith Waugh saved a penalty at 1-2 down. Good night that.

Great work, well done to all involved!

I sat in the Ateyo at the Leicester game and the atmosphere was great. We are season ticket holders in the east end but transferred that day to sit with friends who came for the game. The singing was quite infectious, all it needs is a few like minded people to start it off. I am sure most stands are full of people who want to sing but don't want to do it on their own. A few activists like yourselves will hopefully be the catalyst to get the masses singing!

Up the football league we go....

The Parkend of Ashton they say

If you score us a goal we will sing you a song

And we will all be on match of the day

Summat like that.

Home, home or away

the park end Ashton Gate say,

give Brett Pitman the ball,

and he'll score you a goal,

and we'll all be on 'Match of the Day'

Guest Cliftonville

Home, home or away

the park end Ashton Gate say,

Thats the ONE. Its twenty five years since I heard it properly.

The Park End is returning to Ashton Gate! Since Forza Revolution began we have been looking to find our place within Ashton gate. A place to try and build atmosphere outside of the Eastend to try and give them a hand and spread atmosphere around the ground! We now have one.............The Park End!

The plan:

A few of us are planning to sit in block H of the Ateyo vs Derby County with the intention of spreading atmosphere around the stand & hopefully the ground! With supporters at either end of Ashton Gate keen to make some noise and get behind the team we hope that Fortress Ashton Gate will start to develop.

Block H used to be inhabited by the H Block band Cider Army. We hope to re-ignite that flame in the block/stand and make the first thing the players notice as they walk out of the tunnel a wall of noise. If you want to have a laugh and a good time at the footie, have a sing song and get behind the team again then get involved. Lets make Big John Proud and bring his stand back to life!

For more info search @ForzaRevolution or @Park_Enders on twitter or Forza Revolution on facebook.

The Wedlock Stand - The Eastend

The Ateyo - The Park End

We are the Park End, We are the Park End, We are the Park End Ashton Gate!

cant beat crackers corner

I remember the birth of the park end, i think it was against stoke city, the date eludes me,

we were drinking in the rising sun and word was out that stoke were on the open end (park end)

everyone who was there decided not to bother going to the east end but to get in the open end

and have a discussion with the stoke lads.....of course it kicked off big style, a scrap of biblical proportions !

during one of the few lulls in proceedings you could hear the whole east end singing "PARK END, PARK END DO YOUR JOB, PARK END DO YOUR JOB" The park end was born, the rest as they say is history...

I think it was a pre-season FRIENDLY before we kicked off in the first division (old money) after promotion

so the year must be 1976...yonks ago

I sit in the E block of the Atyeo, and there's a few of us that try to get the songs going, but we're spread out in small pockets. Also beware it's tough going to get a constant and keep an atmosphere in the Atyeo

Unfortuntely people sit in the E block because they want to sample an atmosphere, but likewise don't contribute to the atmosphere - that's the problem you get with reserved seating.

The Park End .. I think there had been a couple of excursions (eg luton) before the stoke game but that one formally announced its arrival. The game was an evening match where Cheese got done by Shilton either the first or second home match of the first season up. Pretty soon after the fencing went up.

Some characters... the superintendent who's hatred of every football fan and seemingly football in general was the stuff of legend, a bloke named Tank .... wonder where they are now?

Great times.

I remember the birth of the park end, i think it was against stoke city, the date eludes me,

we were drinking in the rising sun and word was out that stoke were on the open end (park end)

everyone who was there decided not to bother going to the east end but to get in the open end

and have a discussion with the stoke lads.....of course it kicked off big style, a scrap of biblical proportions !

during one of the few lulls in proceedings you could hear the whole east end singing "PARK END, PARK END DO YOUR JOB, PARK END DO YOUR JOB" The park end was born, the rest as they say is history...

I think it was a pre-season FRIENDLY before we kicked off in the first division (old money) after promotion

so the year must be 1976...yonks ago

It wouldn't have been that season then, because Stoke were one of our first home League games that season ( Cheesley's injury ?) so they wouldn't have played a friendly against us that close to a League game.

This is great, if it fails just keep at it, there are people in there who do want to create an atmosphere but it will take time

maybe put a few posters up or something against watford promoting it......?

BUT PLEASE

none of this we love you crystal palace shit ( thats now sung by every club and is so cringeworthy)

Stick to the basics, and remember, booooooooo

This is great, if it fails just keep at it, there are people in there who do want to create an atmosphere but it will take time

BUT PLEASE

none of this we love you crystal palace shit ( thats now sung by every club and is so cringeworthy)

Cant stand that song, also i think we're the only club to not sing that 'Just can't get enough' song!

BUT PLEASE

Cheers mate! We will give this a real good go! Won't have time to produce flyers for Tuesday but this is something I have thought about in the build up to Season! If we can get a good group up there then maybe word will spread around the stand. 3/4 flags on poles at the front of the stand + a surfer and scarves plus lots of vocal support and it could be special.

Find out more @ForzaRevolution or @Park_Enders on twitter or Forza Revolution on Facebook.

Seeing the home stand in full flow yesterday shows what the Park End could do in a similar type of stand. They started up songs for the rest of the group and looked as if 90% of that stand joined in. Noise flows around the ground better from the Atyeo than it does from the EastEnd. I'd love to see the Atyeo orchestrating the rest of the ground.

Cant stand that song, also i think we're the only club to not sing that 'Just can't get enough' song!

Agree, we are a unique club and I would like to keep it that way. None of this ' we love you ' ' just can't get enough ' 'go marching in ' crap! We are Bristol City! Sing it loud and proud!

It wouldn't have been that season then, because Stoke were one of our first home League games that season ( Cheesley's injury ?) so they wouldn't have played a friendly against us that close to a League game.

Sorry, must have been the first game at home, i stand corrected, long time ago, as somone pointed out on an earlier post, we had a play against Luton, but if my memory serves me well, didnt one of ours get hurt prior to kick off or was it a bad dream ?

Sorry, must have been the first game at home, i stand corrected, long time ago, as somone pointed out on an earlier post, we had a play against Luton, but if my memory serves me well, didnt one of ours get hurt prior to kick off or was it a bad dream ?

Stabbing. Delayed kick-off while police interviewed all present.

Wow. I really felt the roar of the park end last night. Didn't you boys?

hardly surprsing watching that garbage, even the Watford commentators (from another thread) said it was like a training game, we were silent, it was god awful - E block tried but the football needs to be there to spur on the fans - i am switching from F block for Derby, what rows are you guys in? wont go down without a fight !!

Guest bywaterred

We don't move there until the Derby game, and even if we had been there, why say that? We aren't saying we will change things over night, of even over months, or even at all, but a least we ARE trying to do something. Its all good slagging people off over a keyboard who are trying to help isn't Bywaterred. I hope you feel better now. Well done big boy he's a cookie.

Haha my bad sorry boys

Guest bywaterred

Wonder Why?

1. We don't move across until Derby (did you not see H block was empty?)

2. The performance

1. Yeah sorry I didn't realise you wernt starting it straight away.

2. If the performance is bad we should keep singing. That's what you all say about the eastenders?

I didnt see it was until derby, the only reason I even said anything is because the only time I heard the Ateyo last night was when jamo pinged the ball into the net, I and a few others in the EE beleive they may have been applauding him! Maybe one to many thorns before the game. I certainly hope so

Guest bywaterred

Sorry I didn't meant to bite, I think we're all very frustrated this morning.

Still seats left in H Block. Please come and join us if you like singing / want to help kickstart the Atyeo.

No problems. If I was over there I love too. It will be great to get that end going again. I'm in the EE you see. Any plans to get a or the band back?

Guest bywaterred

No, not at the moment anyway. I'd love to have a reunion of the band if they were up for it for a game or two. Exactly what we need right now.

Does anyone know them? Is this something we can sort out?

Does anyone know them? Is this something we can sort out?

Please for the love of god no! Out of time drumming beat way too hard and drowning out any singing (and sending me away with a bloody headache!) - Losing the band was great....losing everyone else who sang to the East End did kill off H Block atmosphere though.

Please for the love of god no! Out of time drumming beat way too hard and drowning out any singing (and sending me away with a bloody headache!) - Losing the band was great....losing everyone else who sang to the East End did kill off H Block atmosphere though.

Too right!!!

If we get a bleedin' drum in the Atyeo, that's the end of me getting a season ticket there. It's bad enough when the away fans bring one in down the Wedlock, but I deff don't want to be sat right next to one.

Singing great, but never worked out what crap drumming does for improving the atmosphere.

Guest bywaterred

Too right!!!

If we get a bleedin' drum in the Atyeo, that's the end of me getting a season ticket there. It's bad enough when the away fans bring one in down the Wedlock, but I deff don't want to be sat right next to one.

Singing great, but never worked out what crap drumming does for improving the atmosphere.

Haha fair enough

Guest bywaterred

Fair play any positivity from fans at the moment is to be welcomed. might spark a bit more of life into the dolman. Scarf thing seems to have died already but anything is worth a shot to try and rally this lot.

Yeah I notice the scarf thing died down. Well annoyed! I brought a new one last night as I left mine in the car!

Archived