IGNORED

Scott Dobbie

Guest BcfcMc

Guest BcfcMc

You heard it here first lads 90 % certain hes signing for us, two clubs in the running but pretty sure its us who he's coming too

Dobbie is a winner,that is what you need for next season.He started at Rangers,but we never played him.And he ended up in the first division for QOS.Good player though plays his heart out.And the championship is his level.He had to work hard to cut it there.

Not sure how this realtes to what I said?

I mentioned that DM said the final loan signing would be a defender...nothing about next season.

You heard it here first lads 90 % certain hes signing for us, two clubs in the running but pretty sure its us who he's coming too

didn't branden rogers said he has no chance of going out on loan about 2 week ago?

So I cant make my own comment on the player?The page is about Steven Dobbie.Its not about you,its been set up as somebody thinks he might be signing.And he never said when did he or she?I have even had peaple say he is not championship class.Even with two play off final cup medals.I get a distinct feeling that not a lot off you like Scots players.Its a shame that is,as its Scots players that your gonna get.Foster was a hero when he came.And now he is a bad buy.Even when you only got him for £250 000.What do you expect for that kind off money Alves?I have shown nothing but love here to your club and fans.And get this kind off reaction back.Instead off a friendly conversation in mutual return.

Now now son, lets not be having any tears in public.

I think you have probably caught this forum at a very bad time, fans are thoroughly pissed off with their team and it's going to take more than a few loanees and trialist to sort more than 4 years of utter shite out.

Now now son, lets not be having any tears in public.

I think you have probably caught this forum at a very bad time, fans are thoroughly pissed off with their team and it's going to take more than a few loanees and trialist to sort more than 4 years of utter shite out.

Exactly. I wouldn't take offence to anyone being short-tempered on here at the moment. Personally, after the result last night, this is the lowest I've felt following City for many years, and I think almost every City fan is at their wits' end with the team right now. Dobbie would be a decent signing, but to be honest I can't see him wanting to come here.

I can't see this happening to be honest. I would love it if he did join, as he is creative and clever. Something we seriously lack. In fact we don't have one creative player at present!

Pretty sure Brendan Rogers said he wasn't for loan a few weeks back but maybe now Swansea are safe he won't be as concerned about squad depth etc so he may let him come. But as I said would be surprised, especially due to our horrific defensive problems.

Scottish chip on shoulder from Mr Jock methinks? Look mate our team is shite, everyone is pissed off, our Scottish loanees/signings have hardly made any difference, so coming on here spouting that we should be signing this and that Scots player is never going to go down well. Maybe wait until the end of the season to post stuff about Scottish players, we will be interested in your opinions then as Del will be rebuilding the squad (probably for League 1). So maybe come back in a few months time?

Guest BcfcMc

Hardly made it up for the sake of it. When i started it yesterday him and his mrs were enquiring about apartments in bristol and the 90% certain part came from his wife...

Obviously he chose the other club or blackpool came in for him again..Just because of that doesn't mean the whole thing is made up

It doesn't really matter as we're lacking fight and passion all over the park, I doubt 1 new loanee would make much difference, it's too late in the day now. I don't blame Del because I feel he's been badly let down by the team. Stead, Cisse and McManus can hold their heads up after Tuesday but 8 other need to look at themselves. It's not like we've even got 5 or 6 players giving it there all, if we did then we might have a chance and a 1 more decent loan signing could prove the difference, unfortunately we need 5 or 6 decent loans!

Guest Hackney Wurzel

Not really news but just to give the OP a bit of credit I just spoke to a friend who's very involved at Swansea who told me City were very close to signing Dobbie. In the end Pool came in late and he fancied a promotion push rather then a relegation dog fight....cant say I blame him!

Archived