IGNORED

Its Time To.....

Guest LLLLW

Guest LLLLW

1. believe we will be odds on favourites to win league 1 next season

2. wonder why no players celebrated with pitman when he scored today

3. debate whether it is better to be near the top of league 1 or bottom of the championship

4. hope there will be a mass clear out of players in the summer

5. see if mcinnes can build a new side from scratch

6. be proud of the home support today

7. accept i'm going to renew my season ticket even though i promised myself i'd never watch league 1 football again

8. argue that 'we are not down yet' and may win all our remaing fixtures

9. drink lots of cider and laugh at britains got talent

10. wish i had another point to round it up to 10.

1. believe we will be odds on favourites to win league 1 next season

2. wonder why no players celebrated with pitman when he scored today

3. debate whether it is better to be near the top of league 1 or bottom of the championship

4. hope there will be a mass clear out of players in the summer

5. see if mcinnes can build a new side from scratch

6. be proud of the home support today

7. accept i'm going to renew my season ticket even though i promised myself i'd never watch league 1 football again

8. argue that 'we are not down yet' and may win all our remaing fixtures

9. drink lots of cider and laugh at britains got talent

10. wish i had another point to round it up to 10.

...... or whether it's better to be near the bottom of the Championship, or near the bottom of League 1.

Without a massive clear-out in the summer, the latter is a very real possibility, make no mistake.

1, Be realistic about ambition at this Club (mostly League 1 with occasional trips to the Championship). SL has the money, the Club don't have the presence

2. Get the Number 70 to watch Swindon v City next season

3. Prepare to face down the Swindon Hyena's at work

4. Redevelop AG rather than fanny around with AV

2. wonder why no players celebrated with pitman when he scored today.

Maybe the management have instructed the team to drop a league this season and rebuild next season,thus any goal we do manage to score only increases our chances of staying in this league.

1 Clear out the underperforming dross and freeloaders currently clogging our squad

2 Start up a proper scouting network

3 Stop employing journeymen who think they are far better than they actually are

4 Look for young and hungry players in the lower leagues, who will see an ex Championship team as a step up in their career.

5 Start using our youth team properly and if we aren't producing good players, get some coaches in that can!

6 Realise we will have little chance of holding on to our better prospects in Division 3, so make sure we can keep churning them out

7 Not expect us to take League 1 by storm, as we'll probably have a battle to reach mid-table

8 Pay players based on results, not a big fat salary for doing **** all and losing nearly every week

9 Expect it to possibly take us another 9 years to get back up to the Championship again

Guest LLLLW

1. wonder whether SL will lose interest in us

2. accept that the 'johnson' era was my glory years

3. rack my brain thinking of what half decent players will jolin a league 1 outfit

4. be annoyed that rovers have incentive to get promoted again

5. realise that i'll miss the attacking, exciting championship and rediscover my hate for league 1 and all the teams that come to defend with 10 men behind the ball, pretend injury, waste time look fat and make me annoyed that we are in the wrong league but can't get out of it.

Archived