IGNORED

City The Entertain

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

do you think that bristol city will be able to maintain the performance that hey showed against brighton on our own turf, will the lads gie the fans something to cheer about????????????????

Guest Red_Rat

I think that on Saturday there will be a great atmosphere and attendance of about 12,000-15,000. I think we will go 1-0 early on but will come back to win 3-1,Miller,A.Brown and Peacock.(p.s Chris m i e-mailed u)

i'm really confident last saturdays result will be just the boost we need. Granted brighton haven't been great since they lost steve coppell but they are a class act all the same. If the 4-1 win was over a lower table team then u would be entitled to feel that we might become complacent and notkeep the momentum going and string a few wins together. The important thing is that we are at last conveting chances. All season the crosses have been in front of the full back so the defender can clear it or we just can't hit the target. I am still eager for us to get another striker on loan or something. We weren't scorin many in a period last season, we signed mark robins and he got seven for us. i am very eager to see the best of lee miller as i believe he could be a great striker. Trouble is he and peacock seem to be too much of the same player. They are strong and can head a ball but aren't the quickest in the world and thats the thing i feel up front we are lacking. Barnsley are a good side but i feel we have just got the edge.

2-0 city

Archived