IGNORED

City Vs Coventry - Sold Out

Tim S

What can you say about this match? I feel my skin tingling with the expectation of this game.

The thought of a full house just stokes up the excitement levels.

This is what football is all about, forget the over-paid stars and the inflated ticket prices, it is the beauty of looking forward to a game when you know that so much is at stake.

the club seem to set a moveable limit so wonder what it is.. usually around 19,500.

Website states capacity is 19,000 for Monday, with now 500 restricted view seats remaining! Can't think of where there are that many restricted seats though?

Website states capacity is 19,000 for Monday, with now 500 restricted view seats remaining! Can't think of where there are that many restricted seats though?

Er, are those the ones normally taken by the match officials?

Guest Astute

Don't worry, the Cov fans will be in fine voice. We always are though. Looking forward to the game and making it 8 games undefeated.

Don't worry, the Cov fans will be in fine voice. We always are though. Looking forward to the game and making it 8 games undefeated.

Well you would say that wouldnt you; its been a while since a full AG has been buzzing; you have a treat install.

17,000 ziderheads will rock the gate be sure of that. :banana:

Guest Red Eyed Monster

The fans who don't usually come need to offer positive support throughout. No exceptions, no fairweathers, nothing but noise.

Absolutely right. I was at Forest yesterday and they also had an offer on for their fans. £10 in the Brian cough stand. Their atmosphere was pretty good, especially with their rendition of 'mull of kintyre'. Once we scored though it killed the place, and took them a while to get it going again.

IF Coventry score tomorrow, and once their celebrations have died down, we need to lift the roof to get the players right back up for it.

100% on and off the pitch.

Absolutely right. I was at Forest yesterday and they also had an offer on for their fans. £10 in the Brian cough stand. Their atmosphere was pretty good, especially with their rendition of 'mull of kintyre'. Once we scored though it killed the place, and took them a while to get it going again.

IF Coventry score tomorrow, and once their celebrations have died down, we need to lift the roof to get the players right back up for it.

100% on and off the pitch.

I wondered why it was such a big crowd

Spoke to a few people last night who never had tickets.

They are going to be a lot of fans missing out on this one. Have the club thought about building a new stadium with a 30,000 capacity.

Spoke to a few people last night who never had tickets.

They are going to be a lot of fans missing out on this one. Have the club thought about building a new stadium with a 30,000 capacity.

Far to early for comedy after a banging night......Got to sober up and go banger racing soon

Guest all love dziekanowski

Hey beonbare if you want to sell those tickets im looking for a couple of spares.

Glad that it's sold out and that we have some points but on our display against Forest I still can't help but lack confidence. We were lucky against Forest, we played ok but they were by far the better team, we got 3 points on the luck of their keeper making a mistake.

Coventry may be below us atm but they've been getting results and through some good football, we've won 2 games in two months and have not looked great. Coventry on the other hand have won 4 games in the last two months but have only lost 4 in that time too.

I think this game is beyond massive for us but unless the team stop hoofing the ball up field and start passing the ball then we're not going to survive. Forest may have been a win but we gave the ball up so many times when we weren't under any pressure just to play a long hoof that went back to Forest and put us under more pressure. Towards the end we invited so much pressure upon ourselves that we almost gave up 2, even all 3 points and until we show some confidence on the ball and off of it we're still not safe by a long shot.

I'm sure a load of you will say I'm a moaner or I'm being too negative but the truth is I'm being a realist, we've not turned anything around yet and we won't until we stop playing like a second rate league 2 team.

Guest betty is a legend

I've got to get there from Thornbury and don't finish work till 2. HELP

Unlucky, see you there ha

I think this game is beyond massive for us but unless the team stop hoofing the ball up field and start passing the ball then we're not going to survive. Forest may have been a win but we gave the ball up so many times when we weren't under any pressure just to play a long hoof that went back to Forest and put us under more pressure. Towards the end we invited so much pressure upon ourselves that we almost gave up 2, even all 3 points and until we show some confidence on the ball and off of it we're still not safe by a long shot.

I'm sure a load of you will say I'm a moaner or I'm being too negative but the truth is I'm being a realist, we've not turned anything around yet and we won't until we stop playing like a second rate league 2 team.

WRONG.. it's now all about results, if we can nick a lead and hang onto it that's all that counts.

At this moment in time I don't give a stuff if we play hoofball for 90 mins.. Results is all that matters.

These last 5 games arent going to be pretty so dont go expecting anything other than a fight.

WRONG.. it's now all about results, if we can nick a lead and hang onto it that's all that counts.

At this moment in time I don't give a stuff if we play hoofball for 90 mins.. Results is all that matters.

These last 5 games arent going to be pretty so dont go expecting anything other than a fight.

You want to talk results?

Last 11 games, Coventry 17 points, last 11 games, us 8 points, they are doubling what we do per game!

You want to talk results?

Last 11 games, Coventry 17 points, last 11 games, us 8 points, they are doubling what we do per game!

:laugh:. Come on put a positive spin on it, last 1 match

City 3 points

Coventry 1 point

What Im trying to say is we're in a mini season of 6 matches we've won the 1st of those, it wasnt pretty but the result is all that matters and thats true for the NEXT 5.

So stop looking back and look forward... we need everyone to be positive.

COYR

:laugh:. Come on put a positive spin on it, last 1 match

City 3 points

Coventry 1 point

What Im trying to say is we're in a mini season of 6 matches we've won the 1st of those, it wasnt pretty but the result is all that matters and thats true for the NEXT 5.

So stop looking back and look forward... we need everyone to be positive.

COYR

To look back you need to look at results, we're losing there, to look forward you need to look at performance on the pitch, yesterday we were awful to be polite, we've not got much going for us at all and positivity isn't going to do anything if the players can't embrace it which they obviously can't because the second we went into the lead there was panicking and confidence missing.

You can talk positive all you like but it's like saying "come on boys think positive" to the first wave storming Omaha beach, all it does is leave them with a nice big smile on their face before they run into a wall of bullets and hell :laugh:

To all the people who are saying we were lucky to win at forest, how many times have we played well and been beaten this season? Quite a lot when you think about it. We are due some luck...

We haven't played well many times. Maybe one or two?

Archived