IGNORED

Now I Don't Want A Repeat Of This Tomorrow!

Guest mitten

Guest mitten

In all seriousness though, city players doing a parade at the end of the game so best stay off the pitch, hope we are celebrating

Guest thejam

If we stay up then its an old fashioned pitch invasion, simples init

Bloody hell whats wrong with the average football fan these days?

If we stay up then its an old fashioned pitch invasion, simples init

Bloody hell whats wrong with the average football fan these days?

Too many middle class nowadays, who wanna jolly good clap, in a very civilized manner...

I got bored just writing that!! Let alone actually doing it!!

How boring! In a funny way I've really enjoyed the last few weeks and our recent revival and I feel the "feel good factor" has returned after its 2 year absense.. I for one hope we go on the pitch - couldn't care less about a lap of honour! A pitch invasion is much more fun!

How boring! In a funny way I've really enjoyed the last few weeks and our recent revival and I feel the "feel good factor" has returned after its 2 year absense.. I for one hope we go on the pitch - couldn't care less about a lap of honour! A pitch invasion is much more fun!

Oh I say, I don't approve of any such invasion, an invasion, goodness me, we should perhaps call it a pitch gathering, where we can all walk onto the pitch wearing flourescent jackets so we can clearly see each other, meet in the middle and give each other a firm shake of the hand and be on our way. Far to right wing to have an invasion.

when i was a kid it use to be the highlight of the season going on the pitch last home game, nothing wrong with doing this, the players have plenty of opportunities through the season to show appreciation to the fans. the last home game tradition should not change, unfortunately it has been though.

got no intention of going on the pitch, but there should not be a parade at all, for the majority of this season the players have let us down and regardless of the impressive fight they have shown lately, this season is not a cause for celebration.

I won't be staying any longer than usual after the game, they'll have a clap if they win as usual and then I'll be off.

What 15 minutes before time? ;)

got no intention of going on the pitch, but there should not be a parade at all, for the majority of this season the players have let us down and regardless of the impressive fight they have shown lately, this season is not a cause for celebration.

I won't be staying any longer than usual after the game, they'll have a clap if they win as usual and then I'll be off.

The parade is for them to thanks the support, not really for us to thank them this time.

Guest poland_red

when i was a kid it use to be the highlight of the season going on the pitch last home game, nothing wrong with doing this, the players have plenty of opportunities through the season to show appreciation to the fans. the last home game tradition should not change, unfortunately it has been though.

could not agree more!!!! i remember the lead up all week talking at school and buzzing about the forthcoming pitch invasion :laughcont:

ON THE PITCH!!

Guest bywaterred

could not agree more!!!! i remember the lead up all week talking at school and buzzing about the forthcoming pitch invasion :laughcont:

ON THE PITCH!!

+1

Guest Harry_Parfitt

Boring old men if we stay up then its brilliant as we are still in the championship and come on guys look at wolves in the premier league they have one if they secure safty so why cant we do it. i for one will be on there along with all the others saying they will on this page

Archived