IGNORED

Del Most Likely To Be Up Against Good Pal Next Year

Brizzle Jordan

Bolton look like championship material. No defensive quality and very little bite going forward. Shame as last season they played some neat football but now have seem to gone back to just lumping it up to Kevin Davies.

Del vs Owen is looking more and more likely.

May I also say Pappis Demba Cisse has just scored goal of the season. What a player and what a buy. Next season is very likely to be top goalscorer in the league if he stays injury free imo.

I still can't see Bolton gettin relegation. I didn't see the game but Dowie said it was a very harsh score line and Bolton were very good.

I beleive the remaining fixtures are - Bolton now play WBA (home) and Sjoke (away) where as QPR play Sjoke (home) and Man C (away)

I can see Bilton picking up a point and QPR getting zero points to relegate QPR... Well that's what I'm hoping!

I still can't see Bolton gettin relegation. I didn't see the game but Dowie said it was a very harsh score line and Bolton were very good.

I beleive the remaining fixtures are - Bolton now play WBA (home) and Sjoke (away) where as QPR play Sjoke (home) and Man C (away)

I can see Bilton picking up a point and QPR getting zero points to relegate QPR... Well that's what I'm hoping!

Dowie talks a fair amount of rubbish.

That's two new grounds next season - Sjoke and Bilton.!!

His name is 'we8gas' but with spelling like that, I'm starting to think he's one of them...

Sjoke is a piss take of Stoke believe it or not and Bilton was a mid spelling of Bolton because I replied on my iPhone.....

We need Bolton to stay up I feel. More chance dels best mate Coyle can give City some decent loan signings. When he is nearly back to full fitness in a couple months. you can't rule out a loan move for Fabrice Muamba.

I think we can, he's too good for this level and would get a loan somewhere better.

Archived