IGNORED

Who's For The Drop

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think Chesterfield will finish bottom. THey have a poor first team, no cash and aren't very well supported. I can't see them coming out of the bottom 4 all year.

Wycombe will also go the way of Chesterfield. I can't belive the appointment of Adams. A untired manager in their posistion is asking for trouble, and with a poor squad I can't see them improving enough to escape.

Notts County must surely be fav's to go down with the other two. Club in Crisis doesn't cover it - Club in death thows seems more realistic. The club will stay afloat this year, but following relegation to Div 3 that will be a sad end to a historical club.

Oldham are already in the mire near the bottom and I think will sink. Certainly will lose Dowie this year, and I would imagine will have to accept offers on their players. Maybe relegation would give them a chance to rebuild the club, but could also mean destruction

I actually had to look at the bottom of the league before replying to this, I don't take much notice a lot of the time.

I actually think that Wycombe might get out of it, if Mr Adams can get a couple of players using the old pals act.

What about Grimsby? I have a feeling they might slip away, any team that loses 8-1 at anytime must have a few off the field problems I would think!

I agree with the others though, as I am hoping that Notts C do survive this season so we can keep our 3 points and 5 goals! :rolleyes:

Archived