IGNORED

Motherwell Keeper - Latest Name

Guest Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Guest Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Darren Randolph on Dels radar..

Rumour from Daily Mirror...

Don't think there is any Scottish based player that Dels not linked with :-)

He couldn't get in the Charlton team! No thanks!

No thanks? He was voted in spl team of the year. Had a massive say in motherwells champions league qualification. Motherwells highest point total. And had a lot of clean sheets. Just because he wasn't given a chance at Charlton we shouldn't take a look at him? It's like Stephen Henderson. We f*cked up there now he's at west ham. If you had bothered to watch Motherwell this season you would have seen he's been in top form. Ruddy was at Motherwell couple years ago now he's being backed for an England call up. The SPL gets far too much grief in this forum.

No thanks? He was voted in spl team of the year. Had a massive say in motherwells champions league qualification. Motherwells highest point total. And had a lot of clean sheets. Just because he wasn't given a chance at Charlton we shouldn't take a look at him? It's like Stephen Henderson. We f*cked up there now he's at west ham. If you had bothered to watch Motherwell this season you would have seen he's been in top form. Ruddy was at Motherwell couple years ago now he's being backed for an England call up. The SPL gets far too much grief in this forum.

What Motherwell's heroic champions league qualification by default? I have seen plenty of Randolph play and he is no better than Gerken.

If we can get him on the cheap then maybe but getting in the SPL team of the year doesn't mean a lot does it?

Would say him and gerken are maybe the same quality. Well it's an achievement getting in the team of the year ahead of Fraser Forster who has just set the clean sheet record at Celtic and if motherwell didn't qualify for champions league they would have made the Europa league.

Would say him and gerken are maybe the same quality. Well it's an achievement getting in the team of the year ahead of Fraser Forster who has just set the clean sheet record at Celtic and if motherwell didn't qualify for champions league they would have made the Europa league.

For the record, I am not one of the many on here that are so against players from the SPL. I trust Del in his judgement and if he signs players from the SPL then so be it. As long as they improve the squad then I don't see a problem. I think people are a little naive about the SPL and use the whole Strachan Boro reign as their evidence that players coming from Scotland can't cut it over here. I think there are probably as many over there that can cut it, as there are that can't.

With regards to Randolph no doubt he has had a great season, but without him being a significant improvement on Deano, and I would assume he would cost quite a lot, I would rather us invest that money elsewhere and maybe look for another keeper as a back up to Deano?

However if Del did sign him then I wouldn't be against it as such, I would trust his judgement. That's just my opinion.

Archived