IGNORED

Google Maps

Magic Man

Has anyone else hovered over Ashton Gate on google maps? If so you would have noticed there's a game on (I wonder which game it was).

It looks like a lovely day... a sunny Saturday afternoon.... so nice in fact that when I scrolled along to the proposed site for the new stadium in Ashton Vale I was expecting it to be flooded with dog walkers, hikers, people enjoying the open space. I couldn't see anyone!

It made me wonder whether google maps was ever considered as evidence to prove no one ever used this site for recreational use...

Has anyone else hovered over Ashton Gate on google maps? If so you would have noticed there's a game on (I wonder which game it was).

It looks like a lovely day... a sunny Saturday afternoon.... so nice in fact that when I scrolled along to the proposed site for the new stadium in Ashton Vale I was expecting it to be flooded with dog walkers, hikers, people enjoying the open space. I couldn't see anyone!

It made me wonder whether google maps was ever considered as evidence to prove no one ever used this site for recreational use...

I believe this has been done before, and the consenus was it it was probably Yeovil

I believe this has been done before, and the consenus was it it was probably Yeovil

I guessed that the match had probably been identified on here somewhere.

My main point really was regarding the Ashton Vale site - not a sole in sight

I noticed a car on that Silbury Road seems to have smashed windows

Can you see the Ashton gate Brick I paid for? I never recieved it, i am just wondering if Sexton had plans for it?

Archived