Shall We Sing This At Cardiff

Guest rockinrobin

Guest cider_and_toast

Puff the magic dragon

Sat and scratched his head

He used to have a blue shirt on

but now he's wearing red !!!

• Admin

Hahahahaha it should be: Are you wrexham in disguise!!! Are you Wrexham in disguise!!!

Or change the Bradley Orr song to "you're all whores, you're all whores, Cardiff City supporters are whores"

Guest Tony Montana

Or change the Bradley Orr song to "you're all whores, you're all whores, Cardiff City supporters are whores"

Oh....................................................................................................................................

Guest CardiffBlackLabel

Bristol City? Sing?

Come now..I've already learnt Cardiff are playing in red today, keep the rest of the news more realistic please!

With the numbers you get at home and away these days you are going to have to sing your hearts out for us to hear you. Especially with all the wild goal celebrations going on in our end. :)

You got no history, you got no history

With the numbers you get at home and away these days you are going to have to sing your hearts out for us to hear you. Especially with all the wild goal celebrations going on in our end. :)

Well with the amount of fans turning their backs on the club, we won't need to :)

I wonder how much of your hard-earned money you'd be willing to bet on you getting a bigger gate for your first home match than we get for ours?

No, thought not.

I wonder how much money you would bet that we can look ourselves in the mirror more comfertably than you can!

Your club is a total utter joke.

Have you no pride.

Yo listen up, here's a story

About a little guy that lives in a blue world

And all day and all night

And everything he sees

Is just blue like him

Inside and outside

Blue his house

With a blue little window

And a blue corvette

And everything is blue for him

And his self

And everybody around

'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...

I'm RED, da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

I have a blue house with a blue window

Blue is the color of all that I wear

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too

I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Blue are the people here that walk around

Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside

Blue are the words I say and what I think

Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

Inside and outside

Blue his house

And a blue corvette

And his self

And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

It's going to be hilarious listening to you singing these songs at Trashton Gate when we run in out in our blue away kit. :)

:) darn it, we will have to save it for the trip over the Bridge!

I hope your self-righteousness provides you with comfort when we take the usual 6 points from you next season. :)

Take the points. It provides more satisfaction watching you fail year after year trying to get out of this league you inbred Rhonda valley 6 toed ****.

You had the best team, on paper, in the league 2 seasons ago and guess what...you still couldn't ******* do it! So **** off trying to paper over the cracks in your pathetic club saying 'well be playing in the premier league' your club is a laughing stock to the whole of the football league.

I'd pick pride over selling my history any day.

Pinched a bit of this from Portland Bill but he wont mind. Pretty catchy me thinks; To the tune of the Chelsea theme song;

Blue was the colour,

Cardiff was the name,

Owned by the Asians,

Our history’s down the drain,

We sold our soul, We should feel ashamed,

Malaysia, Malaysia is our name!

1899 we first had our Blue,

Now it’s Red, a” Dragon” too,

All of the fans think the deal is “Poo”

SING:

Blue was the colour,

Cardiff was the name,

Owned by the Asians,

Our history’s down the drain,

We sold our soul, We should feel ashamed,

So I take you that you accept we will still get bigger gates than you?

Our gates have been far superior to yours for the last 30 years. You have had 2 or 3 good seasons

and your gates have gone up.

What about the times in the 80's when we had more fans inside Ninan park than you did!!.

Sounds like you are one of the "soul" givers, where's your pride.

That is really funny. Trip over the bridge. Bristol City. Nice one.

You can say what you want...you can have your six points next season off of us....at the end of the day, you've sold a massive part of your history for a few quid. Get ready to be re-branded the "Cardiff Dragons" or some dross like that next.....

shocking

And everything he sees

Is just blue like him

Inside and outside

Blue his house

And a blue corvette

And his self

And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

Inside and outside

Blue his house

And a blue corvette

And his self

And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Not everyone is going to remember all the verses to that maybe cut it to

You're RED, da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

as its a recognisable song i imagine alot of people may join in with that bit

Bristol City? Sing?

Come now..I've already learnt Cardiff are playing in red today, keep the rest of the news more realistic please!

I take it you don't actually go to games then, your vocal support is terrible.

Your support at Ashton gate this season was awful, you only sang when we scored for you.

At the end of the day your club (well it's not really yours anymore), is a laughing stock, come back with whatever response you want but it won't touch the sides, the footballing world thinks you are a joke.

MK Dons the sequel!

It's going to be hilarious listening to you singing these songs at Trashton Gate when we run in out in our blue away kit. :)

Not as hilarious as it is at the moment, the whole Football world is laughing at you!.

How ironic that your firms called the Soul crew.when you have all just sold yours.

That would require a lot of people to attend the game so I suspect you may be disappointed.

Just like your away attendance at the gate last season, truly laughable! It was literally full of kids..

It's home fan attendances at the Gate you should be worried about. Shocking.

Brilliant! Like PB said, a few years ago you were only attracting crowds just over 6k and 4k of that were city fans..

That's your problem, always looking back. Understandable when the future looks so grim admittedly. :0

Robin, does this mean you will have 20000 blue seats for sale when you replace them with red ones?

You have to laugh. :laughcont::englandflag:

Guest Cliftonville

Instead of wasting time on here Cardiff get yourself organised and put a fight up.

Wimps are told what to wear by others.

That's your problem, always looking back. Understandable when the future looks so grim admittedly. :0

Future looks grim? Last time I checked, we are in the same league but haven't bottled 3 play off chances. We have a new manager with fresh new ideas, I'm quite excited about next season.

Brilliant! Like PB said, a few years ago you were only attracting crowds just over 6k and 4k of that were city fans..

15 years ago there average was 3,610 :)

20 years ago 2,946 :)

From 1977 to 2002 they didn't average 10k once :)

A club full of fans who only turn up when they get some kind of succsess, our average gates over the last 50 years put there's to shame.

That's the spirit. Maybe this season you'll break into the top 10? It could be your year!

Yep, would be happy with that. Unlike you bluebi... oops dragons, we aren't punching above our expectations, now you've got a new stadium and a couple decent seasons, you now think you should walk in the prem.. doesn't work like that my taffy friend.

Guest Cliftonville

When was it you last changed your crest? Remind me?

It is the crest of Bristol not Kuala Lumpur.

Breaking News - Farmers all across South Wales applaude kit colour change.

The National Union of Sheep Farmers (NUSF) have welcomed the change by Cardiff's Malaysian owner to change the home kit from blue to red. Bryn Jones-Davies spokesman for the NUSF has said 'Thank Christ for that!!! With bright red shirts on we can see those sheep fiddling pr*cks, when they wore blue it was difficult to catch them in the dark.' South Wales Police Force spokeswoman said 'We've freed up space in the cells to cope with these previously hidden offenders, who will now face the full force of the punishment passed to deal with issues like these, which can include castration or a ban on purchasing wool products.' Cardiff City FC have released the following statement. 'We at Cardiff City Football Club fully support anyone caught sh*gging sheep. It's been going on for generations so why change now? Ideally now everyone would also try to find a dragon to sh*g aswell but we are aware that may not be a viable option at the moment'

Guest Cliftonville

Oh right. I could have sworn you had a robin a while back.

And a Crest before that. I could have sworn once Cardiff fans in Cardiff were more important than those in Malaysia. I will leave it there before I come across as some anti Malaysian xenophobe. You club and its fans look a laughing stock.

Blue?

I hear your away kit is going to be Pink!

Baa Baa Baadiff

What colour is your kit?

It really doesn't matter

Cos you're f**kin sh*t!

Or maybe this

0,,10327~8276527,00.jpg

Its ok RFG, I MUCH prefer to remember this:http://www.bcfc.co.uk/javaImages/12/20/0,,10327~3678226,00.jpg

Remember that - when you were a proper football club, with a ground that had a certain passion about it? Was a lot more fun.........Anyway, seems a lot of the Football Family, not just your Superior English cousins across the Bridge, also think that your lot are a complete and utter bunch of sell outs. Enjoy http://www.guardian....art-of-comments

Guest Scoliver92

You are far too sensitive. You shouldn't worry about what other teams think of you. I don't.

If you didnt give a toss about what others teams think of you then why are you on our forum. Stupid muppet

You've got no future.

Our owner is worth almost £1billion and we won't have to sell our soul to get where we want. What happens when your money runs out and your Asian club (sorry owners) get bored of their toy and leaves you penny less and with no history. Mr Lansdown is a city fan,his son is a city fan and will be here for many years to come. You have sold out for possible short term gain. You can come on here deluding yourself but deep down you are worried.

Bless our resident Cardiff, sorry Dragons fans. Here they are getting all upset at us and pretending they are happy with it. I would be all confused myself if i were you (not just by your mother & sister being the same person) but now you have to get used to all this while still being in Swanseas shadow. Just to show that we care im happy to help you with the confusion by helping you to recognise your new badge.

post-4040-0-45326600-1339015970_thumb.jp

No need to thank me.....

Bless our resident Cardiff, sorry Dragons fans. Here they are getting all upset at us and pretending they are happy with it. I would be all confused myself if i were you (not just by your mother & sister being the same person) but now you have to get used to all this while still being in Swanseas shadow. Just to show that we care im happy to help you with the confusion by helping you to recognise your new badge.

post-4040-0-45326600-1339015970_thumb.jp

No need to thank me.....

:worship2::bounce::clap::worship2::bounce::clap::worship2::bounce::clap:

Guest CardiffBlackLabel

The ribbing is fair enough..

Clearly the only way we'll shut you excitable little hobbits up is by beating you on the pitch as usual.

And everything he sees

Is just blue like him

Inside and outside

Blue his house

And a blue corvette

And his self

And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

[repeat]

Inside and outside

Blue his house

And a blue corvette

And his self

And everybody around

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

Da ba de, da ba die

:laugh: brilliant mate!

The ribbing is fair enough..

Clearly the only way we'll shut you excitable little hobbits up is by beating you on the pitch as usual.

Getting bitchy now..... For what it's worth, I'd rather watch my team in the conference than to cheapen the history of my club like Cardiff are doing. As someone has already said, you'd better get used to this, your gonna get stick from every team from now on. You are the new MK Dons. I would save your anger for the men who sold your club to the Maylasians for a quick buck in the first place.

• Admin

I liked this quote in one of the reports of the planned changes:

"CardiffCity is a mid-ranking Championship club that recently managed to sell just 23,000 tickets for a play-off semi-final against West Ham United. Under the circumstances, perhaps a commercial marketing strategy in South Wales might be more appropriate."

Archived