IGNORED

Jamie Cureton Back

Guest WillsbridgeRed

A natural goalscorer like Cureton is just what City need.Wilson was(apparently)interested in him prior to his move abroad.

Whether Cureton would come to City is another matter after the fearfull stick he took on his visits to AG with the Gas and then Reading.But he could certainly do a job for City.He has a proven record at our level.

The one thing that astonishes me is that he ever thought going to play in S E Asia was a step foward in his footballing career, particularly at his age and with 3 kids back here.

Perhaps he thought it would be a good Korea move?

I'll get my coat.

Guest KingswoodRed
Perhaps he thought it would be a good Korea move?

That is soooooo bad.

I was told it is because the Koreans celebrate the Good Friday weekend better, so he was just going to be out there Far Easter.

Keep the engine running, I'll get my coat too.

Guest number six

dont know if holloway would be interested in cureton, as i know from a very good source at the gas that when he was manager there, the only two people he had trouble with were cureton and beadle and he got rid of them as quick as he could and we ended up with one of them and wit danny track record with prima donnas?????

I thought yes in the summer, and still think the same now. Yes we have a few strikers at the club already, but let's be honest do really see Lee Matthews being given another contract at the end of the season? Isn't Marvin's also up?

At least get him on trial for a few weeks, and take things from there.

I'd definately be up for us signing him, he knows where the back of the net is and with our players he'd score plenty. Him and peacock or miller would be a great combination. If we signed him i'd make a trip to the bookies and place a fair amount on us going up, as opposed to the measly few quid i put on at the start of the season

I'd welcome him to ashton gate, if we did sign him. Hes a great player, with alot of potential. Good scoring record in div2 and would fit nicely into our team.

Agree, with dan84, him in our squad, would put a more of a yes on us going up, we do have a great squad, but having him, would make the squad much better. :rolleyes:

Archived