IGNORED

Sweden Vs England Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

• Admin

sorry did people earlier say england games are dull and boring?

This.

Thank you Roy for taking Milner off and sending on a footballer. Not so pleased you picked him in the first place.

Who's going to get dropped for Rooney ??

Carroll. Rooney behind Welbeck like it is at Man Utd and Young on the left i'd imagine.

Well, as he quite clearly tried to control the ball but miss controlled it, that person was correct.

ME

One goal hasnt changed my mind

I am shocked people don't rate Welbeck, he has everything to make it as a top class striker. He's not been nailed down to a 5 year contract at Man Utd for nothing.

Carroll. Rooney behind Welbeck like it is at Man Utd and Young on the left i'd imagine.I am shocked people don't rate Welbeck, he has everything to make it as a top class striker. He's not been nailed down to a 5 year contract at Man Utd for nothing.

In time maybe But not yet

Furgie Gave Alan Smith a long term Contract!!!!!

Carroll. Rooney behind Welbeck like it is at Man Utd and Young on the left i'd imagine.I am shocked people don't rate Welbeck, he has everything to make it as a top class striker. He's not been nailed down to a 5 year contract at Man Utd for nothing.

You could do yourself a favour by watching the game rather than trying to score points against everyone else on here fella.

You could do yourself a favour by watching the game rather than trying to score points against everyone else on here fella.

I am not trying to score points at all, I am simply giving my opinion against yours. There is nothing wrong with you thinking Welbeck isn't great, I think he's good like lots of others, am I am surprised you don't like Welbeck.

That is all.

I am not trying to score points at all, I am simply giving my opinion against yours. There is nothing wrong with you thinking Welbeck isn't great, I think he's good like lots of others, am I am surprised you don't like Welbeck.

That is all.

Like and Rate is two different things

Welbeck comes across as an ok kid

That is all.

I dont rate him at all, out of his depth imo.

You seem to say the first thing that comes into your head, last week you said Spain were boring, last night you thought they were wonderfull.

I would rather have an opinion and keep it than change my view every few days.

If people don't rate players, accept there point of view rather than trying to point score.

I dont rate him at all, out of his depth imo.

You seem to say the first thing that comes into your head, last week you said Spain were boring, last night you thought they were wonderfull.

I would rather have an opinion and keep it than change my view every few days.

If people don't rate players, accept there point of view rather than trying to point score.

Where have I said they were wonderful? They have top players, doesn't mean I think they are wonderful to watch.

• Admin

Despite having a bit of talent, Welbeck has a bit of a gawky nature with the ball at feet but his pace & power normally makes up for this. I think he intended to hook it goalwards but not necessarily into that far corner.

Archived