IGNORED

Dobbie For City.....maybe

Guest harvey

I reckon that Craig Beattie could still get goals in the championship.He was really good at Hearts signing through the season.And was there to get his fitness back.And people were tipping him as a Scotland call up.I know Millwall had a look at him.How ever let him go to Hearts,to get his sharpness back.Would be a decent free transfer.He is still strong and mobile and good in the air.And will only have turned 29,well worth a one year deal.And like O Connor and Riordan comes with no baggage.He is a model pro.

FFS!! The thread is about Dobbie not every coke head deadbeat jock freebie you think we should sign. Give it a rest!

Guest Tony Montana

I reckon that Craig Beattie could still get goals in the championship.He was really good at Hearts signing through the season.And was there to get his fitness back.And people were tipping him as a Scotland call up.I know Millwall had a look at him.How ever let him go to Hearts,to get his sharpness back.Would be a decent free transfer.He is still strong and mobile and good in the air.And will only have turned 29,well worth a one year deal.And like O Connor and Riordan comes with no baggage.He is a model pro.

Sorry Jock, after these comments i no longer value your opinion

Beattie is not a coke head.Read the comment correctly,also I read somewhere that Cardiff have a deal done with Dobbie.So he is not going to sign for you.And I read that months ago.So I have no idea,why you even think he will come to you?The guys got bigger clubs interested,who make play off finals.Where he usually wins them and scores in them.

Perhaps if you engaged your brain every now and then you'd realise what a load of pish you post!! I never said Beattie was a coke head, but you repeatedly raise O' Connor's name on here. If these has beens are not good enough for the likes of Hibs whose star defender last season couldn't get into relegated Coventry's side, they aren't good enough for ours. Where's the link re Cardiff and Dobbie? Swansea highly unlikely to sell a player to those scum.

I really hope you're wrong as relegation is not an option!

I was coming more from a point of view that the 3 signings mentioned (Dixon, McManus and a young Premier League striker on loan) would cost a lot more than £600k over the course of 12 months in wages, signing on fees etc

Guest MilfySigurdsson

Don't do it!

Archived