IGNORED

My Xmas List

potbelly

Can anyone help me with my xmas shopping?

I have thought of a few to get but i know you will all help me with more.

Ray Graydoom - A video, Carry on up the Kyber

Tins- - A trip in a time machine

Doc- A new pair of socks, any colour except red, to match the new kit i hope he`s wearing by January.

Luke Wilkshire - A watch from the fruit market, so he misses the plane.

Steve Lansdown - An Eastend ticket for Chesterfield, so that he can have a proper debate with all 17 fans in there at half time about why we should open it again.

Christian Roberts: A smile and some team spirit. he never celebrates when we score, not just against Kerdiff, videoed the goals on Saturday and he didnt smile, didn't celebrate, didn't congratulate the scorer, absolutely no reaction whatsover.

going to get him some of these :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Lee Miller - a "How to speak Bristle" book

Lee Mathews - a pair of designer crutches

Lee Peacock - a keep fit video

Tony Bulter - a book "how to learn from your mistakes"

Tommy Docherty - a course on anger management

Danny Wilson - elocution lessons.

Christian Roberts - A book "How to live overseas"

Guest BridgyRed

Tony Butler - A Johan Cryuff book on how to master the Cryuff turn he tries every game.

Joe Burnell - a book on keeping the game going forward

Christian Roberts - A haircut voucher, he'll go anywau so we might as well help him out

Lee Matthews - a one way ticket back to Leeds

Lee Peacock - An ankle operation that will cure his problem but wont rule him out for weeks

Luke Wilkshire - A weights machine so he can bulk up a bit and actually win a challenge

Mike Stowell - A machine to take the splinters out of his backside

BCFC - A winning jackpot national lottery ticket :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Guest Dolman Moaner

Burnell - A new pair of Toblerone's for his feet.

The Doc - A Van for his Ma.

Roberts - Another Welshmen in the side so that they can form a choir.

Peacock - 200 Lambert's duty free.

Cole's - A video of last season's performances.

Phillips - Bricklaying for beginners or a crucifix

(needs a bit of thought that one) :rolleyes:

Awankwaah - Some crampons for his boots.

Wilson - Some new rose tinted specs

Me - A top two position in the league after the Christmas break

(& Kelly Brook :Cheeky22: )

• Admin

335899.JPEG

How dare you use such things as photographic evidence to make your point. That's like sooooooo hard to counter!

Anyway, Christian was probably just telling all the City fans to #### off seeing as he obviously has it in for anything to do with Bristol City :rolleyes:

Nope you can see a Brighton Player just going out of the goal behind him.  he went in to get the ball out.

HHHmmmmmmm,

Must have been the first goal then as the celebrations arent shown and he did play a major part (Wilkshire though has wheeled away from the penalty area to celebrate to Roberts has obviously gone behind to punch the air at the city fans behind the goal.

2nd goal, ties his laces up whilst the others are celebrating.

3rd goal, looks disappointed as Browns header loops in next to where he is stood at the near post and walks back to centre line.

4th goal, its dark and at the other end, can't see him, Miller very happy even though Hill has got in front of him to score.

HHHmmmmmmm,

Must have been the first goal then as the celebrations arent shown and he did play a major part (Wilkshire though has wheeled away from the penalty area to celebrate to Roberts has obviously gone behind to punch the air at the city fans behind the goal.

2nd goal, ties his laces up whilst the others are celebrating.

3rd goal, looks disappointed as Browns header loops in next to where he is stood at the near post and walks back to centre line.

4th goal, its dark and at the other end, can't see him, Miller very happy even though Hill has got in front of him to score.

Hence the caption under the pic: "Roberts celebrates the opening goal", I imagine.

Here's a pic of Roberts tieing up his shoelaces after Miller's goal:

335914.JPEG

So, that's two goals where there is clear photographic evidence to disprove your claims and, by your own admission, you couldn't even see him for the fourth.

Perhaps cheshire_red should have a case for Christmas, so he gets off Roberts'.

I agree, he didn't seem that enthusiastic about the second goal. He hugs him, he runs off with everyone else and he ties his shoe up.

I remember him saying last season that it was agony playing against cardiff in the playoffs. Wonder where his heart was there?

Archived