IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Is 'Youreds' for real? It's not like i've claimed i met Lionel Messi and he said he's signing for Cheltenham? I saw Cunningham around an hour after the game on Saturday, he was with a man with grey hair who looked around 60 and he was just doing a bit of shopping, i may have had a few too many but i know who i met and what was said you belter!.

Do you actually know this or are you just making it up? From what I've just read, in the season 2010-2011 we had the 11th highest wage bill out of the 18 clubs that were available in that article.

Our wage cuts are more drastic than the other clubs in the division, and rightly so.

People get confused with these numbers. The 132% figure for example was for the football club, not the holding company, and yet shown in comparison in the same table as other clubs where their stadium/non matchday revenue was included. It was from a quite detailed blog post somebody created that didn't actually delve into the accounts of any club, just took headline numbers.

Our wage bill has clearly been too high, but to bring it in line with FFP does not take measures quite as drastic as some people think. Particularly when you look at what is considered when calculating the expense - there are lots of exemptions.

The club does need to run at this level without making a huge loss every year make no mistake.

stop teasing us baldock and sign for us. Think a fair few of us will keep you in cider for as many years as you wish. Have to say i think the board sir landsdown and mcinnes are getting this spot on. Just hope we can talk baldock around. Just want closure now. Only issue i have is we need to put deadlines on these players so we have time for other targets. Still must keep calm and keep taking the tablets.

I have as much inside info as everyone else in this thread - sweet FA

Exactly. The likelyhood is that 99% of people who state their opinion or rumour as some sort of fact, probably know nothing in reality

Baldock could be down at Ashton now holding a shirt in the air, conversely, he could be at the Valley doing the same. Of course, he could also be at home, scratching his nuts with no intention of signing for anyone

Exactly. The likelyhood is that 99% of people who state their opinion or rumour as some sort of fact, probably know nothing in reality

Baldock could be down at Ashton now holding a shirt in the air, conversely, he could be at the Valley doing the same. Of course, he could also be at home, scratching his nuts with no intention of signing for anyone

quoted for truth

Exactly.

The simple fact is that anyone who is genuinely ITK is exactly that because they are trusted by those people involved. The moment that they abuse that trust and start putting things about anyone on here, twitter, FB, or anywhere else, without the person involved's permission, is exactly the moment when they would lose their ITK status regarding anything worth knowing in the future!

I had two West Ham mates text me yesterday saying it was going around that Baldock was ours. I begged them to be honest with me. So wanted to post it etc but they didn't confirm till this morning they were just winding me up. So frustrating reading posts that something is going to happen only for it not to. And the texts I received just added to that

What ever happens the gate will be getting my every possible attendance and the club my adoration, Ctid

The point you are missing here is that Lansdown isn't risking anything building a new stadium, because a stadium is bricks and mortar which will maintain its value.

Lansdown has never bought us any players he loans us the cash!

no lansdown no bristol city it really is that simple

Claret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@PaulDonovan76 I heard this morning that a deal is all but done! No club mentioned but I also heard charlton say it's not them! Do not sure

not sure how reliable this guy is some one care to say if he is or not?

Wouldn't take much notice of him, he actually says he isn't 'itk' & doesn't have an 'inside source'.........just pub talk again IMO.

As I have said before, I think Baldock will turn us down.

BCAGFC

Scourering some Charlton Forums they seem to be pretty much in the dark about a possible Baldock move.

One chap said he spoke to a source at the club and all he said is the club would have to move at least two out to fund a deal like that!

I personally do not think it is dead in the water and would be suprised if we took Baldock on a 6 month loan with then a possible move to City should he like the club, area and a deal that suits all

Scourering some Charlton Forums they seem to be pretty much in the dark about a possible Baldock move.

One chap said he spoke to a source at the club and all he said is the club would have to move at least two out to fund a deal like that!

I personally do not think it is dead in the water and would be suprised if we took Baldock on a 6 month loan with then a possible move to City should he like the club, area and a deal that suits all

To be totally honest Arn, good player he may be but if he's that 'precious' about moving from London, maybe we should cut our losses and look elsewhere. It would mean West Ham would still owe us money as well.

We don't know (well you might) if there is any truth in the 'I want to stay in London' stuff atall? It is dragging on though and we need to move quickly to integrate the new players now.

You think or you know? Seem to be saying it a lot...

Don't think he wants to take the step down but if he has to, I think he will opt for a much bigger club than us.....and there are around 18 of those in the Championship.

BCAGFC

Archived