IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

To be totally honest Arn, good player he may be but if he's that 'precious' about moving from London, maybe we should cut our losses and look elsewhere. It would mean West Ham would still owe us money as well.

We don't know (well you might) if there is any truth in the 'I want to stay in London' stuff atall? It is dragging on though and we need to move quickly to integrate the new players now.

Exactly Tim.

My gut feeling is Big Sam has told him he well down the pecking order and not much chance of first team football. Baldock still wants to remain a WH player but is happy to go out on loan.

WH dont want that, they want the money owed to BC cancelled out.

Its called stale mate

So no substance in anything then? Probably better not to post anything then your own 'thoughts'... Save that for twitter ;)

99% of this thread are peoples opinions, nobody knows what is going on regarding Baldock. For all we know, we haven't even gone in for him.

BCAGFC

Just reading through your post history is very pessimistic!

I guess you have already been proven wrong after posting this the other week:

"I fully expect that Cunningham & Morris will be the only new players to be in the starting line up at Florist on August 18th"

no lansdown no bristol city it really is that simple

no lansdown no bristol city it really is that simple

People said the same thing when Scott Davison was here,

If it wasn't Lansdown it would be someone else, Bristol City were here before Steve Lansdown and will be here long after him, no one man is bigger than the club.

As for Baldock if he wanted to join us, he would have by now I fear

People said the same thing when Scott Davison was here,

If it wasn't Lansdown it would be someone else, Bristol City were here before Steve Lansdown and will be here long after him, no one man is bigger than the club.

As for Baldock if he wanted to join us, he would have by now I fear

Yep, spot on. No lansdown, no millions of pounds of debt to lansdown.

We may still have been languishing in the lower leagues, but we would most certainly still have a club with far far less debt.

Just reading through your post history is very pessimistic!

I guess you have already been proven wrong after posting this the other week:

"I fully expect that Cunningham & Morris will be the only new players to be in the starting line up at Florist on August 18th"

Could turn out to be spot on, who knows what team will be picked on Aug 18th?. :icecream:

BCAGFC

Yep, spot on. No lansdown, no millions of pounds of debt to lansdown.

We may still have been languishing in the lower leagues, but we would most certainly still have a club with far far less debt.

Or we could be in debt to a bank. I know who I'd rather be in debt to.

Or in debt to another owner. Who knows! But that is beside the point, there would still be a Bristol City.

I'm in no doubt there would be , but I'd rather Mr Lansdown than Mr Russe and his reform group !!

Nice backtracking! So Heaton and Anderson surprised you let's just wait and see what happens eh? ;)

Definately surprised me and are good signings but they don't give me the impression of being 'Billy Big bollox' players.....Baldock does to me.

BCAGFC

If Baldock comes to us without taking a pay cut he will be our highest paid player.

Can we afford him ?

Will he take a pay cut or more importantly will his agent persuade him to ?

He will probably have to cut 5k a week off his salary

Does anyone really think Del will pursuade him to do that.?

I would be sounding out Paynter if i were Del..( Which Im not ) We dont have the funds to go punting players like Baldock unless Wham are a philanthropic organisation. Paynter is strong and holds the ball up well he could do a job up front for us at a sensible price. Is he still training at Donny.?

If Baldock comes to us without taking a pay cut he will be our highest paid player.

Can we afford him ?

Will he take a pay cut or more importantly will his agent persuade him to ?

He will probably have to cut 5k a week off his salary

Does anyone really think Del will pursuade him to do that.?

I would be sounding out Paynter if i were Del..( Which Im not ) We dont have the funds to go punting players like Baldock unless Wham are a philanthropic organisation. Paynter is strong and holds the ball up well he could do a job up front for us at a sensible price. Is he still training at Donny.?

In talks with Donny I believe. Decent player , but not what we need IMO. We should be looking for a bit of pace to get in behind , Saturday's game highlighted that for me.

Archived